Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Ruler Of The Seas

Dex-chan lover
someone start playing One-Winged Angel the true Sephiroth has arrived

Dex-chan lover
That Poseidon is a bit too young for my tastes. Also, filling the place with sea water? Favoring much?

for some reason Ghost Busterz by ULTRA BRAiN started playing in my head when the biggest loser entered the arena WOH OH OH

Dex-chan lover
I kind of want Jesus to fight for humanity.

"But you're a god!"
"I'm also 100% human lol read the Bible"
"Ah, fuck!"

I have a feeling Sasaki is going to win. . . .oh man. I really don't want it to be so.

I don't mind Sasaki winning since he looks pretty strong, but I don't want every Japanese fighter to win just because they're Japanese.

Dex-chan lover
@encrypted12345

That sounds cool. I’d be more interested if, it was Poseidon vs Moses? You know if he used a tidal wave and Moses split it in two

Dex-chan lover
I honestly don't get the distress over the Japanese fighters. Even if they do all win and every non-Japanese fighter loses, I honestly don't care. Even if some historical or religious aspects of this manga are not all that accurate, I honestly don't care.

I'm here for some cool characters and some cool fights and maybe some deeper story later on.

For most of the western world and even middle east those asian personalities are literal "whos". Legends only known locally , unlike people like Adam , Saladin, Musa, Octavian Augustus , Alexander the Great , Genghis Khan, Solomon, Gilgamesh

Fed-Kun's army
As someone who is a hardcore fate fan (or any work in which we see historical figures vs mythological vs fables) I am here just to see brutal fights.

I might have to say something about Japanese samurai master warrior but who cares. I just want to see someone from humanity score a victory.

Dunno about the swordsman part, but I dig the idea of the strongest loser. Kojiro is a funny guy while Poseidon is shaping up to be a dick. Thor was also acting all stoic at the start but he didn't go calling everyone trash at least.

Double-page supporter
well, based on cliche, since this is manga from Japan ...
Japan fighter will win ... 😅

All the complaints about Japanese human fighters possibly winning all their fights are stupid, this is a Japanese Manga being sold in Japan aimed at a Japanese audience. If this was an American comic same themes, same roster most if not all the japanese fighters would lose, Lu Bu would still lose, Adam would win or tie with Zeus. If its an American comic roster it would have only one japanese hero if any some of tall tale people like Davey Crocket, King Arthur, Edison instead of Telsa, Robin Hood, Beowulf, and that all I can think of right now.

Users who are viewing this thread