Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Secret Technique - Tsubame Gaeshi

Now i know kojiro will win cuz of the fken author his japanese so he will give author plot to kojiro and make him the first winner

First Zeus said "absolute fucking unit"
Now Poseidon said "you insignificant piece of shit"
What one-liner is Hades gonna say as the final third of the Big Three

considering the release rate i think ill die of old age before this finishes, also i hope the author pulls a massive TROLL and when humans will be about to loose fukcing kratos will appear XD

Fed-Kun's army
Hmmm, Sasaki Kojiro just did a big overhand swing, I wonder what will happen next.

@Rzaj I know I'm like maybe about a year behind on this, but that didn't really happen in the original mythos. It was more of an add on by the Roman poet Ovid, a dude who really hated the gods. According to the Hesiod's Theogony in 730–700 BC, she and her sisters were just gorgons, daughters of a primordial sea gods Phorcys and his sister Ceto. The part about Poseidon and rape comes from "The Metamorphoses" written by Publius Ovidius Naso in 8AD.

Double-page supporter
At this point, I see most of the gods are actual a**holes
Idk if Buddha's as spiteful or not if he eventually fights them (Despite him being a human before reaching godhood)
Thor is more of a neutral guy, I mean at least he's not an a**
Zeus wasn't particularly neutral (More on the spiteful side), though at least he acknowledged his opponent's capabilities

Dex-chan lover
Acting mighty when he threw a whole ocean on the area to his advantage.

Users who are viewing this thread