Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - The Truth Behind Ganryujima

@CheerTheDead
Shut the fuck up dumbass this is 18 chapters in and you are just now complaining 13 hours ago after a new chapter released, meaning you either read 18 chapters or read 5 backwards. If you really think that you are retarded, every fight has been this way, God isn't real and this is more entertaining than a goddamn magic fight

Double-page supporter
@ FrostBlood

If you do not have the ability to make an argument then shut your trap. Insulting people don’t make you sound more convincing.

You think everyone spend every hour checking update and read every single new chapter? There are many who wait for a long time to read 10+ more chapters. I read the first 3 chapters months ago. Was not interesting but this manga received some awards so i put it in bookmark. Only got some time to review it now. Read until this chapter and decide to drop it.

Yep, magic fight is retarded too, that’s why I don’t read.

God isn’t real but the hype the manga made is the Ultimate fight between Gods vs Human. Do you understand what that means? It is an unfair battle between supernatural beings that humans fear and worship vs the champions of mankind.

There are no shortage of such manga, claiming the opponents are gods of mythology in turn fail miserably in designing a truly worthy antagonist both in fighting abilities and manner.

War manga is the same. Historical figures were used but these characters never got as tactful or skilful as history described. The only exception is Ravages of the Land where characters are somewhat accurate. Strategists that are much smarter and their schemes ran deeper than normal humans can understand.

I came here expecting something new and magnificent but nothing of that sort.

Double-page supporter
@oedon

I have already intended to leave this peacefully but since a maggot that can’t act in a civil manner like you want to be a big shot.

FUCK YOU TOO. What do you think you are? Caesar? Want to speak your opinion? Give proof that you can behave like a human. A thing like you aren’t worth anything more without manner.

this manga just keeps getting weirder lmao.. can the author asspull and revive our boy adam for us at least?

@CheerTheDead

>I have already intended to leave this peacefully but since a maggot that can’t act in a civil manner like you want to be a big shot.
>one response downward:
>tells someone to shut their trap

Double-page supporter
it had to be a japanese dude lol

only they would spout nakama powa to a god lmao

So , he's the type who keeps evolving throughout the fight huh. Meaning the longer the fight, the higher the chance of winning is

Please don't tell me the first win will be from the power of friendship (the friends we made along the way) trope.

I'm confused about something. We were told that the fighters were picked from history at their peak. If Sasaki died as a young man, why is he old now?

Users who are viewing this thread