Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 5 Ch. 19.1 - The Swallow Gazes Into The Abyss

Fed-Kun's army
When I saw his arm get cut off, I thought to myself,
-"No way".
You gotta understand, the Thor and Zeus fights made me think there was no way a comeback could happen for Kojiro, then he cut the other arm off,
-"No waaaaay."
When Poseidon caught it with his mouth, I still thought Kojiro would lose. Then he went and cut him to pieces...

-"NO WAAAAAAAAY!!!!!"

https://s4.mangadex.org/data/42dec93152e9bd397ff90cb3dd4e13e9/x28.png

From this list we can expect Japanese will save humanity 3 more times, lol

Waiting for Simo Häyhä or as most people know him "White Death"
The man literally was the reason Finnland of all countries prevailed against Russia during WW2
He also holds the most confirmed kills in one war, out of all snipers in history
and just so you know, he never used a zoom lens, because he feared it would give his position away

Dex-chan lover
"Gosh darn the japanese writting something in which a japanese figure wins!"

Y'all looking sad as fuck.

This shit is hype, the art is fantastic, and your bitterness is shitty as fuck.

Stop making this shit about racial bias and enjoy the dope fights you dimwits.

Dex-chan lover
@DeanWinchester
I saw a documentary about him and saw his name on the list at the beginning. I wonder how a sniper will handle Belzebub, one of the supreme demon gods of the underworld. What's not so much known is that Belszebub was not always depicted as a demon, so I wonder which incarnation he will take.

@NovaXII
Tesla, humanity's answer to the god of thunder vs the sun god.

What I really look forward to is to see how one of the most deadliest killer of Victorian England will fare against worlds strongest demi god.

Dex-chan lover
Even the gods fall to glorious Nippon steel
Hype as fuck though, deserved and gratifying

Contributor
Jack the Ripper and Rasputin are going to be two really messed up fights. I can see it now.

Bah. It's not like his victory was underserved, the fight was bad or anything. But this is right after Adam fight and he still lost after everything he gave into that match. As a result his fight just feels meh and the victory hollow.

Also the fact that the first winner is Japan stronk sucks too. I can already tell that Japanese fellas will carry and win every fight while the other countries and figures that actually mattered in human history lose. Honorably of course.

Aggregator gang
Taking Adam in consideration i feel this win was fucking strange, devoided of joy

Users who are viewing this thread