Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 5 Ch. 19.1 - The Swallow Gazes Into The Abyss

People bringing Adam into the enjoyment of this fight are sad, literally fought the top god Zeus to a stalemate and managed to keep him in a bed like a shriveled old man covered in bandages. Fighting for humanity and people are still complaining about "m-m-muh nippon wank." Pathetic.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty cool
Kojiro won but he ddint win Alone
he won thx to the countles swordsmen before him
standing behind his fback the whole fight

Contributor
Who would have thought that the Japanese character would win :V

@scootle@spicypepperpasta Nippon wank :V

@MeatGrinder Who cares about a Chinese Warlord or a Spartan King (we'll see) when you have a japanese samurai or any other character meanwhile is japanese xD

@MadParadox No, no no no no no no ... well, yes.

@tranhi123 and the japanese gods are good xD

Dex-chan lover
Well...it was obvious that Japan was going to carry the humanity team, still good shit tho. Gotta love them bloodlust expressions.
Thanks for translating!

Aggregator gang
@pandatime In other word, Japan once again pulled a Fairy Tail bullsht of “I will win because my friends are here” Ex Machina.

Fed-Kun's army
It’s like how in Hollywood movies the hero is usually the generic mid-30s American white guy. Like I get why the author would make the Japanese win, he wants to sell volumes after all. Doesn’t mean we can’t still make fun of it for being nippon wank though. I think the same of those generic action movies being ‘Murica wank.

I think the bigger issue is the lack of female gods on the fight roster. What a sausage fest man.

There is one thing that im disapointed... Afrodita didnt get smacked by her own tits in this fight!
Also im assuming that the next one will be for the humans too.

Apart from the "japan' thing I like the "greatest loser" thing, it's inspiring.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, called it. Japan got the first win.

Too bad for em' tho, the other fights so far were way more hype than this wank anyway.

Dex-chan lover
We all knew he was gonna win, but the way they portrayed it was great so i got no complaints

80% of the coments: Uuuugghh of course Japan wins uuuuugh *keep reading their mangas with their anime avatars*

Oh the irony~

Users who are viewing this thread