Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 5 Ch. 19.1 - The Swallow Gazes Into The Abyss

Dex-chan lover
This is a manga. Manga = Japanese Comic books = catered towards the people of Japan = you're reading this shit for free = you fucking weeaboos need to calm the fuck down (and me too lol). So of course the first one to win would be a Japanese contender, the author is writing for a Japanese audience ya damn twats.

Holy crap the amount of people who are this dumb boggles my mind.

i've never left a comment on this site before and i probably never will again after this, but that was incredible. i legit have tears in my eyes right now. I feel like i need to go find someone and yell at them about how amazing Sasaki Kojiro is.

Dex-chan lover
He had to win. Or else the manga would shit all over the tournament format.

But that fight was still hype

Kinda eh on the fact that the Japanese are the ones who will be getting victories, but it makes sense. Gotta say, it was an awesome fight (although I did prefer the Adam vs Zeus one a little more)

Fed-Kun's army
@Flashplayer0CD
Rather than a race thing it's bias since the mangaka is Japanese.
Not complaining but I wanted Adam to have the first win instead though.

I really wanted Adam to win the first one. Don't get me wrong this is a great fight and all, the one who should have given the first glimmer of hope to humanity should have been the one who had given the greatest contribution to humanity

Still was a terrific fight with amazing art but Adam should have won or at least lived (at the very, very, very least)

I would have been fine with a draw

If you're crying about Kojiro winning, go reread the Adam fight except actually read the words instead of looking at the pretty pictures, and if you still feel like crying about WAH WAH NIPPON BANZAI, get bent and go read some ecchi shit

i browsed comment section to see people that are as hyped as me, but im disappointed with all these comments about country being a factor

this is like pacific rim all over again, "wah wah , why US are the one winning and mechs from other countries doesnt do anything/useless"

please dont let race/country bring down the entertainment value, this is a battle of humanity against otherworldy being

Dex-chan lover
@grandygon, how about you don't tell people what to comment on?
@mophead4eyes, Ecchi shit like fate you mean? Sorry but that also has a japanese kid winning so who the fuck cares?

We all saw the first Japn person winning a match a mile away what the fuck ever. Let the next match start it isn't like the author also said JAPAN NUMBER ONE RAPE OF NANKING DIDN'T HAPPEN!

Dex-chan lover
2pVuBhc.png
@grandygon,
@HowManyBugsInABox,

???

Users who are viewing this thread