Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 5 Ch. 19.1 - The Swallow Gazes Into The Abyss

Double-page supporter
Sick as fuck fight with an amazing and well deserved ending but... Why does it gotta be Japan who wins everything every goddamn time? It makes it especially worse when it's some loser with no contribution to humanity. I just really hope not all 3 Japanese fighters win and carry the fuck outta humanity. And don't come at me with that bullshit about me complaining about race/country when you know damn well the author did this because Japan would cry if their precious country was lower than others in any way imaginable.

Dex-chan lover
hmm soooo kojiro is basically adam but he copied refined martial arts? was so sure that it would go "he copied poseidon's skill and he didnt get to finish the skill because he is but a human and so his body explodes" and also poseidon healing himself just like persy jackson

Dex-chan lover
I must say this was

HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE

UGH THIS WAS SO FUCKING COOL I LOVE THE POWER OF LEARNED TECHNIQUES AND NAKAMA

@Mother_Mushroom the whole point of the fight is" the loser's first victory", and in a way it's kinda poetic that the first human to won against a god is the one percieved to be a loser in human history. Sure it's biased, but then again most stories are biased. If it's an american movie/literature, the hero who saves the day is probably American.
Does it make the whole thing "dumb" or a "bullshit"? No. Does it make the story predictable? Yes.

Fed-Kun's army
I was prepared for nippon stronk to be human's first win but not like this, that was just disappointing.

My man sasaki finished off poseidon mortal kombat fatality style. Damn brutal

Like it though, keep it going

yes, onee-chan not die. woohhooo.. by the way, looks like the winner is decided with author's country (Japan). hoping it's not just from japan for the winner

Dex-chan lover
i have a feeling all the japanese human is gonna win.

because of reasons

It was good no doubt, but kinda predictable that the Japanese hero won. I guess it was the same even for Japanese people reading this chapter

@TrueGoddessReincarnation

not sure why it looks like that to you, i only commented once in my screen

and yea i said im disappointed with the comments but I never force others to not comment? so I dont get why you re asking me not to tell ppl what to comment on?

Is it wrong for me to have different opinion than others? that Race doesnt bother me on who is winning?

that US/korean/chinese movie doesnt make their respective countrymen/characterss win most of the time? and that will bring down the whole entertainment value of the products?

and you saw it coming or not, how can you not say the whole battle is epic as hell?

Dex-chan lover
Why the god lost?

Answer : cus he's lancer class

And japs save the day again😂

Dex-chan lover
My god he actually won. I thought it'd be another fake out.

Lord.

Users who are viewing this thread