Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 5 Ch. 19.1 - The Swallow Gazes Into The Abyss

i dont care if Japan wins, that fight was hype and intense as F

really love the chapter

Dex-chan lover
tbh this is one of the few series that truly earns the term "epic," this chapter was all of that.

@MCX01 since Beelzebub represents gluttony as a duke of hell he could be really grotesque
OR we get to see his elated Seraphim form (first)
As for Simo, my guess is he will be a legendary marksman with any type of gun and most likely also unsettling as the fight goes on. His face was disfigured from a grenade, which makes for excellent symbolism.

Dex-chan lover
@T-L-G-T-W Don't forget @KingRagnarok pointing out all these fucking nerds with anime profile pics, reading manga on a website made completely for it, complaining about a manga made by japanese people, JUST BECAUSE the first win was by a japanese figure.

These lame nerds petty as shit and I'm all for fucking shaming them until they grow a single hair of self awareness, shut the fuck up, and let the people THAT ARE FUCKING LOVIN' THIS SHIT ENJOY IT

Y'all lame nerds with racial bias can fuck right off.

Don't even care.

Fuckin' come at me mods, I'm bein' rude.

Dex-chan lover
Not going to lie, had to listen to Queen "We are the Champions" after that chapter. Let's go Kojiro!

Dex-chan lover
@egi321 hmm is it weird that I am expecting someone to point out that Japan had a better history when it came to actually preserving combat training so that is why the first win would be a Japanese probably . . .others I would expect would be china korean peninsula some around the middle east I mean serious everyone from Europe and to the left pretty much abandoned combat history first chance they got

@egi321 ah you honor me, but really people you are seeing this from the wrong angle, is not about who nation wins. This is a battle of the human spirit against the gods who don't care for us.

Group Leader
running over the png versions with oxipng in zopfli mode...

Was able to get it down to ~109 MiB with just that.

See 5-19.zip

Note that I didn't optimise the jpegs at all...

Users who are viewing this thread