Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 5 Ch. 19.1 - The Swallow Gazes Into The Abyss

Fed-Kun's army
AAAAAAAAAGGHHHHHHHH THE HYPE IN MY VERY SOUL CANNOT BE SAID IN WORDS, ONLY A PRIMAL YELL FROM MANKIND CAN EXPLAIN THR AMOUNT OF FUCKING HYPE!

Yall complaining about "hur durr Japanese guy won cause he's Japanese". Fuck off. Sasaki had a solid buildup. Lu Bu tried fighting Thor with strength alone and lost. Adam with copying techniques and lost. Our boi Sasaki trained endlessly, even in death, and with the souls and memories of past swordmasters flowing through his techniques, beat a god. This shit is hype and I love it. Sasaki was humble af till the very end.
He deserves the win.

Group Leader
I dont give af about sasaki's nationality. I'm still mad about adam and how this outcome was very predictable.

for future reader who would fucking comment something like sasaki won coz he jap, fuck you. If the author did it coz he share nationality as sasaki than he could have did it with adam coz guess what, HE GOT ADAM'S BLOOD RUNNING THROUGH HIS FUCKING VEINS.

Dex-chan lover
@asaramrahim Worst? This is way better than the previous 2 fights. Lu Bu was too arrogant and Adam missed out the chance to deal the finishing blow so of course they lost. Kojiro has a lot of experience and a humble personality, he is careful unlike the other two. And why are you looking down and disrespect on old people? I bet you can't beat the old people that master their martial art. Don't ever look down on people just because they are old.

This is epic on a whole another level. You know what? I wanna be strong too. Tomorrow I will start to work out like crazy and start to train in martial arts once this corona shit is over.

The manga Dex owners are real ones but hell the comment section is an abomination! Always a bunch of children who think they know anything about storytelling complain! Like did your mother drop you on your head when you were a baby or something? The same shit in every comment section of every manga

Users who are viewing this thread