Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 5 Ch. 20 - Justice Vs. Evil

At the end I do want gods to win but at the same time have some people winning, and why gods wining is that cause that Valkyrie pisses me off so muuuuuuuuuch.... Jack and Okita top G’s.

The fucking contrast of the gods(being evil) sending out their most justice filled god and humanity(being justice) sending out their most evil human is so sick to see as a fight.
( I say gods being evil and humans being justice because all in all the gods are trying to wipe humanity from existence, not like humanity doesn’t entirely deserve it tho tbh)

Dex-chan lover
Loving the designs on both these lads. Herc's glorious, and the Englishman is fab

Group Leader
the minute i saw that town (and when hilde said that he was scum) i knew it was jack the ripper

I say these gods really need to start investing in stronger chairs. I mean we’re getting a broken chair each chapter at this point!

Dex-chan lover
Why is jack the ripper not a loli wearing erotic clothes? I've been tricked!

Holy shit Jack with that Guy Fawke's mask looked sick as fuck
Also yeah I think Brunhild might turn out to be evil in the end but id rather have that happen for a solid twist and cause mommy Brunhild is hot I want her to step on me 😩

Dex-chan lover
@ebey2248 it's kinda late, but it's really close minded of you to think that this series took a lot from GOH, The only similarity in this manga and GOH is the human vs gods part and the tournament setting and that's it, Jack the ripper isn't a god here, and I don't even remember that Jack the ripper is even in GOH, and Ragnarok is not a word GOH came up, Ragnarok basically means the end of the world, are you saying that everything with the name Ragnarok is from GOH? Because it's most definitely not

Dex-chan lover
Trash story with pro wrestling introductions is still the best!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *TAKES OFF SHIRT AND WAVES IT OVER HEAD*

Dex-chan lover
Also, a character beloved by kids and on the side of justice?

Calling it now, Heracles is so fucking dead. XD

Dex-chan lover
What. Tf is jack the ripper gonna do? Use a 3 quick card chain or something?

ifGBMC.jpg

Dex-chan lover
"Despicable Scum on earth." Imagine they introduce Hitler. This manga will be axed next Volume

Users who are viewing this thread