Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 7 Ch. 29 - Looks Like I'm The Victor

an ass pull to end the fight. just like every fight and every part of a fight so far. but we're here for the spectacle aren't we? and that, i think, was as good as ever.

Now we wait for a mad loli – possibly insane. I don't think Hlokk's gonna come out of that fully intact.

Dex-chan lover
i feel like binging the battles is the best way to read this manga tbh. imma do that for the next battle.

that ending made me emotional ngl. . . not as emotional as adam vs zeus but still.

Dex-chan lover
@AEnigmatrix One of two: Either she's gonna be pissed with Brunhilde, or she's secretly a masochist who enjoys being abused and actually loved being forced into a volund.

I mean hell, the last one was a bipolar nutcase, i wouldn't be surprised.

but wait, bond 10 heracles should be able to revive three times still

Herc's speech would have been a lot easier to swallow if he wasn't actively fighting for the "we exterminate all humans living and afterliving forever" party.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly this is probably the best way this could have ended; I mean he complained before the start of the battle that he wouldn't be fighting a grand champion of mankind, but if he did, would he really have fought like he did right now? Fighting someone like Lu Bu or Adam would have just been strength vs strength, which would have made Herc win outright, but he would have hated it since that would mean being the nail that would lead to killing mankind. This fight, however, where it was Jack vs Herc, was more idealogically oppposed, yet at the heart of it, would have been the person that Herc didn't want to lose against the most which meant that him being beaten would have meant that humanity didn't need the gods. Even more so with someone so different yet similar to himself; orphans with troubled paths, but where as one became a God, one became a homicidial maniac despite both kinda both known for killing if one were to overly simplify it.

I don't care what anyone says. Their entire fight was beautiful, and everything was satisfying about it to me. It's like the Adam vs Zues fight, except, it ended right.

Dex-chan lover
It's kinda sad that Jack never found out that there was someone that cared for him; the prostitute lady that took care of him while his bitch mom was bedridden. Had he known, he probably wouldn't have turned out the way he did.

Contributor
Jack was protected by a Loli, of course he would win, it was obvious.

Users who are viewing this thread