Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 7 Ch. 29 - Looks Like I'm The Victor

This is easily the worst arc, don't understand how people can even remotely like this. Those gloves are a ridicolous plot device that make everything feel so shallow

Fed-Kun's army
Whether I'm happy humanity won or not doesn't matter. One thing is for sure, I'm glad heracles was smiling till the end.

HOLY SHIT THAT WAS AMAZING

Props to the author man, I honestly didn't know who I should root for. Both characters are written amazingly.

Whoa, hold on:
Shallow? I mean if you skipped through all the buildup the author was clearly going for and just read this single chapter, sure, if that were the case, I'd happily concede that point.
We get it, the plot's so obvious and "ridiculous" to you because your IQ is dumb high. Who cares. I'm sorry that you lack the brain capacity or the attention span to get immersed in tragedy, drama and comedy, but don't ruin it for anybody else, please.

Dex-chan lover
old men should not be able to move like that. Especially if they're poor and malnourished. But man... I cant say that I didn't enjoy this arc.

EQ

That fight was sick! Villan protag vs Hero antag. Humanity’s on the comeback

I don't see how anyone can say this fight was bad. Both characters are extremely well written. I enjoyed it and really would have been satisfied if either of them won.

Group Leader
idk who i actually wanted to win
oml now i feel kinda bad for wanting hercules to lose

also did ares just cry?
my image of him

Users who are viewing this thread