Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 8 Ch. 31 - Two Men, Unmatched.

@Elmithian
You may be right about that, sumo is probably only useful when fighting someone else doing sumo, but if you've come to this expecting the martial arts to line up with reality I feel like you're going to leave disappointed. I mean Adam basically had the sharingan and Lu bu swung his halberd so hard it split the sky, also he's got magic tattoo's/underpants/something and is fighting a guy who has four arms. How useful sumo is in a fight is fairly low on the scale of things that are unrealistic in this manga.

Ah, fuck. I was betting for Prudr with Simo. A bit surprised to see him this early as well, as I was expecting Raiden to pair up with Brunhilde.

Also, I wonder if we're gonna see Indra in the crowd. Or maybe Indra is a persona of Zeus? I just want to see one of his elephant. In my country, Airavata doesn't have three heads. He has thirty-three heads.

Each head has 7 tusks, each 8,000 kilometers long.
Each tusk has 7 lotus ponds.
Each pond has 7 lotuses.
Each lotus has 7 petals, 7 pollen.
Each pollen has 7 palaces.
Each castle has 7 floors.
Each floor has 7 rooms.
Each room has 7 thrones.
Each throne has 7 goddesses.
Each goddess has 7 handmaidens.

Imagine my disappointment when I found out the real deal is just a three-headed elephant. Well, ten tusks and five trunks are amazing and all, but 300~ palaces (did I do the math right?) on a single tusk alone is already pretty damn epic.

Fed-Kun's army
even though we all expect Shiva to win I hope he doesn't I don't really like him in this manga

Dex-chan lover
The others sumo players (?) on this chapter are big fat dudes. Raiden is the only one that have Gymnastic dude body

Dex-chan lover
Raiden is such a mad fucking lad that i can't help but love him.

Fed-Kun's army
Really wish Raiden had a normal sumo bod, would have been more interesting. Not that I don't like his character design, he just doesn't seem like a sumo wrestler.

Also really fucking weird they say Shiva created the universe. As far as my understanding of Hindu mythology Brahma is the creator of the universe, Vishnu the perpetuator, and Shiva the destroyer in a cyclical round.

Knowing the first true Supreme God of his pantheon to show up in battle (Even Zeus doesn't compare to how stupidly powerful Shiva's supposed to be), Raiden has his work cut out for him on this one.
A a side note, my prediction for who will face Nostradamus has to be Apollo. Not really known as a fighter himself, and linked to oracles.

Users who are viewing this thread