Record of Ragnarok

If I only read this chapter, I feel like the fights wouldnt decide humanity's fate, but the MC(?) would. She will be given the choice based on whether humanity deserves to live or not.

Dex-chan lover
Soooo.... is this LQ, HQ version uploading a one-time thing or is this just the way now?

Double-page supporter
The fights in this manga are like: Both strong -> next chapter oh they are more strong -> next chapter oh someone is going to loose -> next chapter oh actually no he just happend to be stronger than more strong because idk why but yes -> next chapter oh its comeback the loosing side just won lol

Grazie per il lavoro che fate.

Per quando è previsto il caricamento dei due capitoli mancanti?

Honestly the absolute butchering of Hercules's backstory is making it hard to follow this section. Like, I was super excited to see Jack the Ripper and see how the author portrays them but Hercules being a sort of God of Justice? The same Demi God known for basically being a violent berserker that killed at least one wife (Megara) and possibly a second one in a fit of rage? Like, this guy was no where near as Saint Like as this manga is portraying him as.

Then again they dont exactly do any of the gods shown so far any real justice (Poseidon is the Greek God personification of Bro, Fight Me, Zeus is.... well... not that. And dont get me started on Thor or any of the other gods shown so far)

Its enjoyable to read and I was willing to over gloss how they portrayed the Gods but Hercules's is just a bit.... much in my opinion.

Group Leader
@Elinorcross
Heracles has been portrayed as heroic in many works of fiction, like the TV series starring Kevin Sorbo, the film starring The Rock, and the Disney version of Heracles' story.

The story is fun, but man did they butcher the myths and stuff real bad.
Ah well, at least it's fun.

Where is the

GOD THE EMPEROR OF MANKIND

For he is the guardian and everlasting ruler of humankind

The strongest that even chaos gods fear

This shot is fucking dope.

Historical and mythological characters, with twisted versions of their own stories, pumped with the testosterone to da maximum in a battle-manga.

*Semi-spoiler*
You'll even see that the Valkyries aren't necessarily any better than god's.
*End-spoiler*

outdated meme warning- I feel sick for thinking of writing this:
Why not just get Chuck Norris to fight for humanity? He'll win all the matches ez-ly

Users who are viewing this thread