Record of Ragnarok

Kengas Ashura with less story but more ridicouless fighting? Very nice manga for a quick "Hell Yeah" or "FUCK" moment. For me atleast.

well author fucked up big time since jack NEED to win for plot to develop (unless some asspull will take place)

It's always fucking stupid when they lay all of the sins of humanity while ignoring all of the virtues they can embody.

Hard to say who might win but if the author intends to make this go down to the wire (where the final battle decides which side wins) then there is a high probability Jack will win this fight.

Based on the previous 3 matches then this next chapter will likely be the last, so we will see.

With the way they made heracles' character, bet once he has made jack to repent his sins, he will just be like aight im good call it a draw. Coz no way is jack winning and no way is heracles losing.

I see we've started making shit up as we go along now, fusing with Cerberus is well, just ridiculous.

I paused this series a long time ago when it was just a few chapters in.

If someone can tell me, I want to know now if the series has any plot? Or is it just a “100% battle for the sake of battle” series?

Contributor
Probably gonna need 2 more fights before we can get a 12 episodes season 1 anime.

It could be extremely good with a good animation, but you need very good people for this.

This fight can go however they want, and while it's easy to imagine Herc winning in a satisfying manner, I can think of a very real way that Jack can win.

If Herc crushes Jack's hands, thereby destroying the gloves and killing his Volund, he would be killing an innocent, inadvertantly having crushed the life of a young girl unwillingly made to help a madman she hated due to overwhelming fear. Given how Herc is portrayed here, that might suffice as a sufficiently damaging mental attack.

This is getting ridiculous, humans fighting against gods? come on now...

The battle in the latest chapter is taking way too long too, just finish the battle and move on, geez.

@Keimichi

It has a basic B Plot with the Valkyries and their motivations in why they join Humanity's side, but otherwise it us lvl basically an excuse for the long battles.

I'm surprised the Jack vs Hercules battle is dragging this long (this chapter feels like filler....) since the previous battles were an average of 7 chapters long. Hopefully the wait for the next chapter will be worth it, but I feel right now that it should have just been a super long finishing chapter like the previous fight.

Users who are viewing this thread