Record of Ragnarok

It's weird how everyone focuses on the malice of Jack the Ripper, but no one ever seems to point out the malice of the Gods. I mean if they win then humanity is destroyed, right? How is that not a malice far beyond what Jack was capable of?

It doesn't matter what sophistry Herc espouses, if he wins he's still building the foundation of humanity's extinction. No matter how respectable characters seem to make him, it's like every word out of his mouth is warped and hollow given the situation.

Nothing goes hand in hand quite like manga and convoluted/hypocritical points of view. You just gotta go with it, I suppose. Just as with the large percentage of humanity representatives being Japanese for no good reason. I fully understand them wanting to put a lot of their historical heroes in but it's gonna get pretty dull if we keep having samurais and ninjas fight, imo.

I kinda wait for the moment where author surprises us with The Abrahamic God (YHWH) or Jesus Christ (very interested in this, LOL).
I mean, Adam is there so it made more sense for his Creator to be there.

So....a chapter 31 was uploaded for like 10 minutes then deleted for some reason. Wonder who else managed to read it before then.

Fed-Kun's army
Chapter 31s good, I think its going too be more hands on combat focused for a bit, who knows. Valkries are still top waifu

Dex-chan lover
its weird to have a chapter delay in this site when there is no link to where to read it... so, whats the reason?...

This is definitely anime worthy as long as a good studio picks it up

I hoped there would be elements from slavic mythology. Oh well, at least we got Rasputin

@zetsuravez there seems to be a delay with uploading a lot of stuff across the board. I've seen it happen with a lot of manga and webcomics in this site so Mangadex may have added a mandatory delay. If you are lucky the chapters may have already been released on another site.

@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN the lack of a Scanlator Site is because the current scanlation team doesnt seem to have one (or if thethey do they havent added it to their profile on the site) bit of a shame, honestly.

heracles not being able to touch Jack until the end was really poor writing imo. like, how is a demi god not even going to touch a human with his special attacks?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@Ripple884
Imo it gives even more credit to Jack's evasiveness. He doesn't have the strength to beat Hercules asides from his gloves so tricks and speed are his only weapons.
Also that is a spoiler.

@Ripple884 I assume at least some part of it is
Hercules holding back from any outright murder, given how he wants humanity to succeed.

@Final exactly my thoughts as well. Just do a bit of research and you'll literally get tons of materials for humanity's representative so it don't turn into a japanese circlejerk. I know its a japanese manga and all but atleast try to stick to your theme.

Users who are viewing this thread