Record of Ragnarok

Seriously though why go to the trouble of making the translation into a video?
can't the translator just release a normal scanslation release?
anyways chapter 29 is now available online but the tl'er had the brilliant idea of making it into a video with epic bg music instead...

Finally that damn fight is over, it took way too long, that last fight overstayed its welcome.

Dex-chan lover
I doubt Zeus would listen to his pleas even if he wins. Then again, an outcome wherein the gods fight each other over a victor's plea is intriguing.

I thought the fight was lasting too long, but honestly ch 29 made it worth while. A very satisfying end to the battle. I actually read it 3 times playing it out in my mind.

Read this if you enjoy mindless action with mindboggingly bad characterization and plot, 'cause this is pretty much all that wrapped in a tournament arc. A narrative so predictable that you could basically guess every single twist coming from miles away. And this is not to mention how the gods are reduced to a bunch of flat human haters 'cause reasons.

Oh ok, I see the general theme of this manga now. The first fight was a Chinese character, he lost obviously. The second character was a white male that started human creation, according to western, he lost obviously. The third is a samurai and he somehow wins against one of the strongest god. Japanese superiority right there. Fourth fight evil vs righteous. Guess they just couldn’t make it a clear cut win, and in the end the taste is still righteous winning. What kind of bullshit is this crap. But nevertheless, it is still a good read under one reason and that the fight pictures are pretty nice.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I just learned to never look into the coments of mangadex, what a bunch of whiny children coming back for every single chapter to whine more.

@YammaTossa yes, this is full of toxic people who only search for things to complain. Comments on this manga are so racist towards japanese people.

Fed-Kun's army
does this manga has anything to offer except the fights ? cause im not really into just fighting manga i mean im not against fight but if its all it has to offer (like mha) for exemple its not my type

@migh it has other things like the characters storys and the clash between people from different places (a serial killer from s XIX talking with a greek god for example). But honestly if you are not a fan of fights i doubt you'll like this. You should try reading at least 12 chapters to see if it offers you anything else.

This manga is really interesting, so many twist and a unique theme I never seen before. For me it’s hard to tell on who’s going to win so thats an upside. I recommend. And please for the love of god, stop reading comments as it Ruins your experience when finding and or reading manga.

@MoistMeal Can't agree more with this. This manga is one of the reason why I used AdBlock to purge all the comments buttons here (which is pretty easy and fast to do).

Users who are viewing this thread