Record of Ragnarok

Just watched the anime trailer... fuck... the voice actor sucks. Why is the Chinese spear guy have a all might happy happy voice actor. HIS VOICE SHOULD BE MORE DARKER!!!!!!!!

Ok... so from what I can tell. From who we want/thought would win will lose. The first 2 I thought it would be human win. 3rd I though God will win. 4th I wanted God to win. So the 5th match would be pretty obvious. And raiden did his chest thingy earlier than shiva. So...ya...

NOOOOOO RAIDENNNN

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

this manga can be explained as an extended form of a one shot manga
the manga focuses on unconventional things where rather than all about pitting the mc against differing opponents it puts good versus good in a battle for fun

it’s a nice reminder that not all manga has to be weird op fantasy litrpg mc builds a massive harem for the horny teens or even some of the more basic, to-the-core villainess manga

for a manga it reveals that not having a distinct mc, while extremely difficult to write, make son hell of a story
you can even find traces of this idea in manga like one punch man

They should have made the fourth death way more hardcore
No fucking way, that wasn't satisfying at all!

The Japanese lost, jeez what a shocker. The fight was the least interesting we have seen so far.

Jack's fight was by far the most interesting so it's hard to top that fight. Just hope we can get more diverse cultures from the human side like Simo Häyhä as a sniper. A little disappointing we only had Adam and Jack so far and we already know a few of the remaining participants for humanity.

Arang scans are spoiling us. 2 chapters so close together.

Also i totally expected this match to end in a draw but I still respect it and I believe shiva will switch sides even if just by a little bit.

Group Leader
i liked both sides for most of the matches

except for with zeus because i mean look at the guy

Users who are viewing this thread