Record of Ragnarok

@TrueGoddessReincarnation
"Beelzebub or Beelzebul is a name derived from a Philistine god, formerly worshipped in Ekron, and later adopted by some Abrahamic religions as a major demon."
Is typing Beelzebub on the wikipedia really that hard? Also, if you think this list is full of "nobodies" it shows you know jack shit about history and mythology.

And yes, while there are Female Gods that are known as warriors, they are not as prominent as the male ones. That's just how it was back then. And when it comes to "warrior women" in history, tell me if even one of them can hold a candle to the likes of Simo Häyhä, Lu Bu or Sasaki Kojiro. And if you still think this manga is """sexist""" just think about the fact that it was a WOMAN that called out and riled up *EVERY SINGLE GOD* to make the tournament happen.

Dex-chan lover
I never said it was sexist. I just thought it was a waste of potential. Cleopatra vs tiddie monster goddess would have been great. If they are gonna be silly don't make it a goddamn sausage fest. Its why fate has fared so well by using people in LEGENDS/history like Scathach and Joan of Arc. As for powerful goddesses? Nyx was a goddess even Zeus feared so...Idk man seems like you don't your history yourself. A sniper is cool and all but wtf is he even gonna do? Hide in the snow and wait to pick out a god? Guy was a midget as well so??? Also I know who Beelzebub was but he hasn't been relevant in forever and since fucking forever has he been reduced to an evil deity by Christianity. So fuck off, the human side has random ass people like tesla ffs. So yeah suck it @Houmiii ho!

I was ready to make a rebuttal about how comparing a battle royale to a tournament manga doesn't make sense, but that would just go on forvever. So I'll just simply answer with this: Just because it's "silly" doesn't mean the tournament should have female fighters. And I would rather have characters that are male but are hardly ever seen in manga or even fiction in general (like Simo Häyhä and Raiden Tameemon) rather than another Cleopatra or Joan of Arc (and since there aren't a lot of female warriors in myth and history, pretty much all of them have been included in fiction, even Nyx).

Dex-chan lover
@Xenogears1989 with a name like that you choose to say shit like "Waifu otaku pandering garbo cashgrab"? Not that I disagree ho. Fate is garbo but I like their designs.

@Houmiii tournament mangas are usually very low effort so I don't see how the comparison to "battle" royals is that much of a stretch. While Cleo and Joan have been done before all of the gods on that list have been done to death. I don't expect much of this outside men grinning at each other while fighting so eh.

Dex-chan lover
Lu Bu on Red Hare and with a broken leg: I'M GROWING STRONGER.

Double-page supporter
So a bit confused as to how some of the humans are going to be remotely useful.

Group Leader
Btw, Stephen Hawking fighting in a wheelchair who turn into a huge mecha or Jesus using a big cross as a sword would have been interesting lol

on that cover... is that adam? lmao i guess author was afraid of putting jesus so went with smth less controversial xD

Dex-chan lover
@Houmiii: Could've also been a shitsling at the phoenican god Baal'zebul (High Lord).
@lonewolf: Well either one isn't a historical figure. But if Jesus would've be historical looking, all those murricans would lose their shit.

But no Sigurd, so dropped. Was hoping for some godly dragon getting it's shit kicked in by best Dragonslayer, while Brunhild goes all fangirl moeblobb.

Users who are viewing this thread