Record of Ragnarok

Please stop spoiling the matchups with the new covers. Also how does that leaf stay attached to Adam's crotch?

I wonder, can Humanity seek help from another...pantheon? Those Outer Gods, Ogdru Jahad, Cancerverse, the Abstracts.

Contributor
@Papita69xxx Well, God supposedly made the body of man from the dust of the earth. So, perhaps a mistake was made and a seed was left in and ended up in the "right" spot, proceeded to grow out of that <cough cough> location, and well, you can guess the rest of the story.

Dex-chan lover
On the topic of spoiling covers, while it's reasonable to get angry at some, like the previous ones, where it's very obvious who's going to fight each other, I'll admit it does ruin hype, but for the most part, I can only guess who the next two fighters are based on the new cover.

@Garnt69
For some reason i'm imagining a team of Yog , Shub, Kratos, Vertigo's Lucifer/Samael (considering he actually wants humanity to be free), SMT protags, Morgoth, Manwe and Demonbane. Toasting the gods in seconds

Huh. I thought it was obvious from the premise alone it would be about human ingenuity surprising the gods.
Instead its a contest of reflexes and strength? And the humans are matching the gods pretty evenly?

Dex-chan lover
Dude... This is a pretty rad manga. Just a pure ass slugfest for survival.

Dex-chan lover
Wait. THAT'S ALL? I thought we'd get a 2nd fight akin to Thor vs Lu-Bu.

Dex-chan lover
@Meybi Kore ga za warudo da.

On a more serious note, maybe that copying skill has a limit ? So far all we see are physical attacks. Maybe Adam can't copy it when Zeus starts hurling his signature thunderbolts ?

every god in this manga is gonna have some "super duper strong move" that all the other gods are gonna be shocked about cause its "that" move.

Users who are viewing this thread