Record of Ragnarok

@Zreth lol, I considered that, but it makes no sense. And 2 people in this thread did use the term, so it doesn't seem like a mistake. (Perhaps a typo that was autocorrected though)

@Zreth @SnowingSilently

I was confused, then I found this on Urban dictionary:

"Literally Who?" is a phrase used to refer to people who others think are important but no one actually knows/gives a fuck about. Can also be used to refer to people who think they're important.

Which I think is still weird, seeing how famous Lu Bu is.

Interesting Manga, i'm looking forward to it. But seeing all the gods, can't help but compare it to Marvel's gods. Would be cool to see how all these gods respond when the Celestial Host come knocking on their door.

Would be cool to see african warriors but im not gonna get my hopes up they'll probably put a majority of japanese and chinese warriors

Double-page supporter
@zekkendo Yeah I agree it doesn't make much sense in the current context he permeates a lot of media especially if your a fan of manga

You will most likely not see any Aztec gods, it's always the norse, indian and greek gods that show up, that's what's popular.

That said I lost a lot of hype when I saw the list of fighters, most of them are the boring shit you'd expect.

The story don't really makes much sense when you remember that at least half of these Gods don't work in mysterious way or don't have stick rules with free will like YHVH and Brahma.

But the art is pretty good

Users who are viewing this thread