Record of Ragnarok

it's good that there are no Abrahamic gods, since it's hard to get an idea on how they would fight and they are op. is heaven just a mish-mash of different ideas from different religions?

@UsefisPangit2
All the abrahamic gods are just cheapskates really that are based of the original gods and their stories. So what would be the point of putting copycats there, its enough we got adam, he seems to be the closest to a "jesus".
I wouldnt care to see yaweh and they cant do mohammed for well, explosive and captivatingly decapitative reasons to say the least.. you wouldnt want a charlie hebdo in japan right..

This manga is really well written, but it's so obviously biased towards Japanese myths. I guess having other legends would sort of make it a fate copy but it still would've been cool to see a different adaptation of arthur, gilgamesh, etc.

This is a fucking masterpiece. Definitely my favorite manga of this year (aside from Moriarty)

My only real complaint is that the manga favors Japanese myths the most. Then again it's by a Japanese dude so what did you expect?

about that towel ad, didn't they have a match up substitution already? was expecting atleast one of the matches to just straight up not happen

This has decent spoilers cause it reveals who fights who so far so if you haven't read it yet just read it then come back. Honestly my favorite fights in ranking order has to be -
1. Adam vs. Zeus
2. Jack the ripper vs. Heracles
3. Kojiro vs. Poseidon
4. Luu Buu vs. Thor
5. (so far in the fight at least) Raiden vs. Shiva

Are we caught up to the raws? People are going ham in re-releasing three parallel versions, feels like the effort could be focused in translating other chapters, if any.

Dex-chan lover
Just realized the new cover but...really expected that Indian god to,Y’know...have dark skin not fucking blue

This is the silliest nonsense I've ever read, but that's the point I think so I'm fine with it. It's pretty funny that's for sure.

@huskle
eh, I would put Lu Bu vs Thor on top of Sasaki vs Poseidon, but that just might be because I really like the 3 kingdoms

Dex-chan lover
This is testosterone-poisoning and complete nonsense.
Just say no to tournament arcs and especially tournament manga.

Users who are viewing this thread