Records of the Mystic Gardens - Ch. 40 - Sword Energy Spirit Mark

Fed-Kun's army
@ the tl note

Yea people tend to change their mind on characters when they're revealed to violate others autonomy.

i just binge read from chapter 1 to this one. This is really really good, from the artwork to the worldbuilding and the story.

Dex-chan lover
I still wouldn't mind her as the MC, long as she tears shit up more often than thotting it up. Her powers are pretty dope.

About the TL note: I don't want her dead nor I want her as MC, but she could be a great deuteragonist. I don't want her to die or become just a random enemy.

this woman is a total psycho. I love it. It has been quite some time since I've seen a female psycho as a strong character, made me remember Mirai Nikki

XL

Dex-chan lover
Haaa MC is still a bitch. As a certain purple man once said, "You should've gone for the head". Now you're back to being a basic bitch, boo simp! :p

Dex-chan lover
at least let MC beat her up first before getting trapped, this is too sad, and she's still smug af

while I love how people are starting to call mc a bitch at the drop of a hat, it does make more sense for him to at least try to find out why,
Even if the feelings he had were false, he does know her for quite some time and more importantly he has been helped out quite a bit by her
i feel like him having a bit of both sides will make it more interesting in the long run and make his psychopath part stay fresh and exciting cause it can go either way and he won't just bulldoze through every little thing

and it seems i was probably wrong about the mc, he just has a real inclination towards violence that slowly eats up his reason and character when he's immersed in it,
he's not really an emotionless psychopath, it's just that violence and martial arts is an easy out for him and a great way to suppress his emotions, it's good in that it makes him rational, realistic and very capable, but it's bad in that it might turn him self-obsessed and totally devoid of morality or principle, all just cause he doesn't wanna deal with his emotions.

But considering how vulnerable and honest he's acting right now, maybe the charm (for the relatively non-harmful effects it had on him till this point), might've actually been a good idea for him for what it was, any further than this would be fked up but yeah, getting comfortable with hiding from his feelings and empathy wouldn't have been very cash money of him,

he doesn't have to be a total psychopath, he can just be a psychopath with a mildly lukewarm heart, who probably eats the organs of his enemies and has mood swings which are just him losing all emotion and killing everyone in the room

and i doubt the girl really has him trapped considering his gold thing seems pretty damn loaded
(with any other mc i would've been pissed at the girl too but here the mc seems like too big of a deal to let himself be used, he's got way more impressive base stats than the girl with borrowed cheats, so it's just kinda precious when she thinks she's better than him, or i guess that's why she even likes him lol, she likes to feel superior and valued by this op psychopath )

People calling mc a bitch for trying to find out why she did it in the first place...then there's the ever so few that'll call him a simp...these people are so easy to read

Users who are viewing this thread