Records of the Mystic Gardens - Ch. 58 - Spirit Correspondence

Ohh, that's a nice part of the lore. I always enjoy these somewhat whimsical stories about how the end of something is the beginning of something else.

Thanks for the chapter. I wonder if it was sis hottie to steal the device to keep her garden hidden even after zhao han took her enrgy signature.

ohhh cool so that's how gardens and the abyss are connected, thanks for the mass release!

First time reading cultivation story combined with cosmic horror and urban fantasy.
Loved how law of the jungle that is taken for granted in most cultivation story is described to be incompatible with modern society and its value and sensibility.
Here difference in strength can be compensated by modern society with more advance technology and organized military training where even the strong can be defeated by superiority in number.

Thanks for the Holiday batch! Honestly this is one of the very few cultivator stories that I feel are worth reading.

Usually I'm not a fan of guns in a fantasy setting, but this is still the coolest world I've seen in a while.
I wonder where the story will take us from here.

This concept of inner gardens and souls are pretty interesting. Is this the only manhua with this concept? Or are there others that I just haven't read yet?

Users who are viewing this thread