Records of the Mystic Gardens - Ch. 62 - Accomplice's Sin

Aggregator gang
Awesome, her skills looks great. She is pretty cruel.
It's nice that she thought what would MC or master do.

Aggregator gang
At this point, i can't ignore those plumps.
Also,
That fmc is really a yandere psychopath, for mc she gonna so anything.

Fed-Kun's army
I think she wasn't originally cruel, only narcissistic. Having met the MC and her master she was influenced by them into thinking that a martial artist must be cruel and cold hearted so she is becoming that way.

Is it bad that the more I think about what she said about how repentance right before death is useless and the sins of accomplices the more it makes sense to me?

@Atmosk
absolutely, even her narcissism is from her getting the unique cheat, her character that is frequently expressed beyond that always clashes a bit with the father and son duo, she in truth is probably just a delusional smart idiot with self-esteem problems who's otherwise got a pretty ordinary character leaning towards a sympathetic outlook. the only reason she can treat other lightly is because she looks down on them, with her treating better those she respects like zhan hao and his father(as long as they don't make her feel insecure lol), and her treating the mind control as normal cause she got desperate from her insecurity. i'm really curious what her backstory exactly is, i wonder if it really is like a shameful past thing lol like other mcs

and i mean considering she'd be in a pretty sorry state if she wasn't so strong, it really isn't wrong of her to be justified in killing the other person who was trying to do that to her, i mean there's not really any moral point to it either considering that the girl was a victim too but it's generally like more of a mess to have to help someone useless who tried to backstab you once and could easily have a grudge against you, man i sound edgy,

@Legion_01 hypocrisy? HOW? I mean, it's obvious that they are both flawed characters here, they have fucked up psycho issues and try to control others. But Tao Hua's sentiments here aren't anything she's gone against in the past. She's basically saying that someone who has committed a grievous crime has no right attempting to repent as they reach their death sentence, and that those who serve as accomplices to such criminals are just as undeserving of forgiveness. I don't think you realize that these two were basically getting inexperienced cultivators to enter their group and EATING them to gain strength, it's heavily implied that the dude was sexually assaulting these victims as well, even though our two main characters aren't saints they haven't dared to go to such lengths. Calling this "hypocrisy" is exaggeration at best and blatant stupidity at worst, she's being ruthless here, which in this case is an appropriate response.

@amysteriousgoose well, her spell was to kill. Tao Hua's spell was for.......educational purposes. But then again I guess here you can say it is hypocritical of her to think that way cause if someone else charmed him she'd probably still kill them, then again we have to acknowledge that this is basically her character flaw. She's supposed to be a psycho Yandere who does anything in her power to have the MC so it's not out of character.

Loved how different the FL from the simple and kind cookie-cutter that we usually get. Even the standard flower petal themed power that is usually pure and elegant, become vulgar and grotesque in her hand.

@Blastronaught12 yeah , the carefree assault really does it, it's just a repulsive way to go about it, i mean there is merit in the argument that they're not so different after all, but it's not because the statement is even close to true, forcing yourself onto someone to get a disposable toy, before keeping them as a sex slave or throwing them into a pill is fkd up
it makes a love potion used to romance someone because you've got a fragile ego, look innocent in comparison.

Fed-Kun's army
@Blastronaught12 dude, you spoke without even understanding my comment, chill and get down your high horse before you get hurt. I was referring to her saying "You dared put a spell on Zhao han", since she has done the same. You might argue that one was a death curse and another is a charm, but mind ra*ing someone is equally bad. The fact that she doesn't exploit the possibility doesn't make it any serious.
@sif99 agreed. She might even force herself on him if she wanted. Sure, Zhao han is maybe even a worse SOB than she is, but what she's done is equally bad as a deadly curse. That's why i said that between the lack of care for human life of his "normal self" and her blatant disregard for free will, they are a match made in heaven.

@Legion_01 I understand your point now, and tbh I agree to some point. But in all honesty the craziness of the characters is part of what makes this unique, I'd like it far less if it wasn't that way. But to say Zhan Hao might be worse than her is kinda......stretching. his normal state obviously has sociopathic behavior, but that never comes into play unless he has an opponent before him, we saw that when he wasn't in combat he'd be mannerful and polite. I feel like in general behaviour neither are really bad people, even when we think of their current goals, neither is unreasonable, he wants to get revenge on the owner of the mystic garden that killed his dad and she just wants to get with him. I think what's far more concerning is the lengths they might go to if they don't get what they want.

Dex-chan lover
lol at people defending her putting a spell on MC in previous chapters because "it makes him a better person" as if she's doing him a favor when she's just a psychopathic bitch who'll do whatever to get what she wants

Fed-Kun's army
@Blastronaught12 let me be crystal clear: I love this comic, def the best chinese work I have ever read. It's just that the fact that I appreciate how original and well fleshed the FMC is doesn't stop me from speaking my mind. I think that zhan hao is worse than her because while she is perfectly normal outside her obsession with the MC, the MC without her charm is dangerous to anyone who crosses his path. I'd like to remind you that his condition was so bad that his own uncle did nothing after noticing the first charm (that he could have easily removed) because zhan hao was better for it.

Users who are viewing this thread