Records of the Mystic Gardens - Ch. 64 - This is Xuan Zhi Hut

MCs true personality is not gonna like his stalker and potential rapist being the current strongest cultivator, that alone might give the biggest rage boost.

I would say she is a mary sue if she wasnt hated or atleast disliked by the actual MC without his charm spell.

Fed-Kun's army
Hmmm, idk. Tao hua being already this strong is a bit disappointing. Thanks for the chapter.

the MC is so strong that even if he doesn't get enough screen time he'll beat the shit out of anyone

Contributor
You guys are misunderstanding, here we can see the main villain gaining power

@Legion_01 I'm pretty sure her saying "I'm the strongest cultivator in the world right now" is a major exaggeration, the Patrol Pavilion could bitchslap her and the creator of the Bamboo forest is so strong he's held those guys off for over 10 years, she's still in a small pond in comparison, just that she's a shark in that pond.

Fed-Kun's army
all about perspective 😎

I still think she's a nutjob, but if big sis here were the protagonist of the series everyone would be simping over her instead of the hate

omegalul

@iamagaroze ahhhhhh no, if rules were switched and Zhan Hao was mindfucking the girl to love him, it'd be just as fucked up, plus most of us aren't even hating, we're just intrigued by were this dynamic duo might go next

@iamagaroze actually I would also hate it if she was the mc or if she was a male mc. I've dropped multiple manga manhwa or whatever if there's manipulation rape mind control for love. I don't mind harems but only if it's consensual

man i love her, i mean how can you not love a great villain(wait no, joffrey,
and a lot of other examples to the contrary exist),
it just is a great starting point, this cocky little brat is gonna be the best stepping stone for our mc,
especially considering how ironic it'd be if our little psychopath had to kill someone he dearly loved in a deathbattle a second time.
daddy would be proud and it'd be so juicy
the eviler she is, the more justified mc is gonna be in doing a fatality on her

i do hope he finds someone he actually likes tho
even the fake stuff did end up being a decent influence on him in hindsight

Users who are viewing this thread