Records of the Mystic Gardens - Ch. 73 - Prove your value

Fed-Kun's army
Is it a cliff when you know nothing bad will happen? Either he's gonna smack him, probably won't kill him, or he's gonna try to smack him and the other guy will drop his level-suppression (and then get smacked anyway).

God damn it he won't kill him because the dudes an important character that'll probably die later I think

Aggregator gang
Good that psychopath is not with him........ If she founds out that mc got hurt (which by no means gonna happen), she would have stripped that idiot's dick.

"What is the point of modifying your arm like that?"
"It kills people easier"
That one line already shows just how much more pragmatic and sensible the MC is compared to this cockgobbler with the black hair.

Dex-chan lover
>Much more "experienced"
>Surprised modifications are used to fight better
???
What a dumbass.

MCs honesty is pretty hilarious. Also crazy that the invested spirit level isnt that uncommon, since even MCs dad wasnt that level right?

@TowerOfGod
From the beginning of the story, it seemed that it is something difficult to achieve. But they always get more common with stories like this.

As for the MC's father, he was probably focusing on developing this technique, I doubt he didn't have the talent.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah his dad had almost completed the body of tumultuous gold, which is probably insanely difficult. Also it seemed like he never went to a mystic garden before so he never got the spirit energy rewards to help him cultivate.

Random character- What is the advantage for turning your arm like that?
Mc- It's easier to kill people
Me- Bruh well at least he is honest

Fed-Kun's army
I just hope the MC doesn't kill him. Because he was right about most of those people being scammers. At least that's what it looks like to me.

Users who are viewing this thread