Red Apple - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

so she works for someone

tbh the thing that confuses me the most is that the politicians arent the ones organising the party

Fed-Kun's army
You just can't take stuff like this seriously. If Japan actually went and did this everybody with common sense would leave the country and other countries would look at Japan with concern and would probably pressure them to get rid of the law since it infringes on human rights. I mean even 1984 wasn't that bad, they didn't ban sex did they? I only read the first half of it but I don't remember a sex ban. Also how could they even enforce the law, there's tons of ways to do it without being noticed. Do they monitor everybody's house?

Dex-chan lover
this is just shimoneta without the dick and vag jokes and more dick in vag stuff.

Aggregator gang
Huh, it looks like that girl might actually be trying to set up a trap for him; since if he gets laid, he obviously wouldn't be reporting to other people. I wonder if she's talking to Inuta's friend or the father that owns the club. The untranslated text on the phone essentially means "No Caller ID/Private Number".

19-8f70774a0fdcdaa2bcac1d7002cbf202f91b36e1ddfba4f6e271beb778de7233.png

Dex-chan lover
This is getting intense, but his friend really look like ishigami from kaguya sama love is war though LMFAO!

Dex-chan lover
gotta love the reverse psychology here; making it seem like she sucked him off as a punishment.

I bet the dad cheated on her with another woman... I'm almost certain of it. Her behavior is really over-the-top.

@CSmith327

That's quite long time I read 1984, but from what I remember, even if sex wasn't prohibited, it was aimed to be only a duty instead of something enjoyable. Marriages were settled by the Party, with love and pleasure totally out of the picture. Kinda close spirit to The Handmaid's Tale.
And the core of the novel plot is the MC trying to hide a love story.

So to me it was as bad in its own way.

Users who are viewing this thread