Red Storm - Vol. 16 Ch. 383

finally! the war is over. Noya is back. Now all we need is Dirik and it's perfect!

I hope there's gonna be less strategy war zones with thousands of troops and more focus on individuals like at the beginning.

@bakaugu, I rather like the mix between warzones and indivdual battle. Also, while the manga has deviated quite a bit from the novel, it seems we are close to the ending. I dunno if he is gonna add more arcs or not, but if he doesnt then therse 2-3 more arcs.

Fed-Kun's army
So...was that thing that Venersis went into/got trapped by something that got him BECAUSE he summoned the shit into the desert as a punishment for it? Or did he just decide to go in because he caused it all? Also it's really fucking stupid how this manga endlessly tries to make him into some noble badass when all he does is follow orders that he knows are wrong dozens of times, fail over and over, then finally commit desert warcrimes to try and win a war before losing yet again.

And it made no sense for Yulian to be like "yeah man if it'd been me I totally would have also caused mass death and destruction among civilians and warriors alike all over the entire desert, including my own people, just because I was pissy about losing". The entire series has been about how devoted he is to protecting the desert, all the people in it, and to following his code of honor.

Finally, the unification war is over and Noya is back. I hope he can help Yulian get his heavenly demon back.

Fed-Kun's army
RIP Happy Dragon

At last the tedious desert war is finally over and Noya is back.

I always wondered how they replenished troops when thousands of them die each battle and the desert didn't seem to have enough resources to sustain a population in the range of a million for it to make sense.

Users who are viewing this thread