Red Storm - Vol. 16 Ch. 388

This started off strong and it’s obvious the author just lost interest by the end.

If anyone here is not, Read Peerless Dad. It's set in his masters original universe and has his granddaughter in it.

This was a ride. I remember the big gap in translation which led me to almost drop the series but I'm glad that I didn't as I at least have some form of closure. (Even though I felt the closure was quite meh)

Because of the big gap I dont really have any right to judge the series because of how much I forgot especially in terms of character development and the story in general.(I'm really bad when it comes to remembering stories and stuff so I had like a very faint idea when picking this up again)

However I do remember one thing and that is how much I enjoyed this manhwa. I remember it quite fondly which is why I was really surprised as to how bored I was reading the end portion of the story. It does leave me quite reluctant to reread this, but I will revisit this at a later date and if I feel like its needed I'll edit my comment and eat a shoe if I ended up enjoying it more than I did now.

Aggregator gang
Blue Balls, the manhwa. Even manga about actual blue balls (can't remember the title, about a guy who seal demon lord in his ball) have better ending.

Anotha one....

well......one of the better, if not best korean manhwa this boomer has read....felt end was rushed and ti focused too much on war after the char power ups....the story of Yulians teacher going to another series (i forgot the name), great twist...

that said being the best doesn't make it very good as there are lots of story line inconsistencies, pacing, char development....but all in all....enjoyed the ride.

GGs TY to all that did the hard work putting this out! <3

I quite reading like 15 chapters ago and am pretty shocked to find out it suddenly is over. It didn't seem like it was anywhere near over!!!!

Aggregator gang
So what was the thing he was supposed to have realized at the end? Or was it another time that this series decided to be vague, except it's also ended now?

Fed-Kun's army
what the fuqqq so much loose ends, things brought up never answered or figured out where they were going with them. Amazing series, awesome story telling. random yeah guess ill end it here.
Author poured so much ideas of how he wanted this to all go but didnt know how he wanted to tie them in together. feeeelsbaaaadmaaan

Fed-Kun's army
I'm like, end? Then spend half the chapter on some business transaction. Then the fight vs SHuaruri and his nemesis was pretty anticlimactic.
Oh well! It was superb for a manhwa

@IsolatedPhoenix agree totally

Still feels like the beginning of an arc and not the end of one. I think, to salvage this story, you would have to make Yulian into a sort of legendary figure in the world long after he completes his goal of saving the world, and then focus the story on a different character and their goals with Yulian’s story tying into their goals later on

well one story comes to an end, another takes its place. thanks for translating this hope to see ya guys pick up the side story when it's out

i think red storm story as come to an end and now we have to read the side storys to find out what happend to him

eyes getting kinda teary remembering the little gremlin yulian was back at the beginning and how much he grown

Ah seeing Yulian became strong until he became a glow of the unified desert, I never knew that the day will come that the story of Yulian provoke will end but for me his story is not finish.

also thank you author for giving us a excellent story and the translator of this webtoon methodscan who scnalate this series thank you

from a loving reader Kingmjlala1.

Isn't this based on a novel series? I'm guessing this manhwa just covers the Yulian specific books and the other ones cover what happens later with different protagonists.

conveniently I just started reading this, a good time to binge the whole thing

Users who are viewing this thread