Register - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - What Does It Mean to be an Adult?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for another chapter so soon :)

lol nice to see ppl actually hitting back as opposed to just being like "quuiitt it " when groped by another woman

i guess it is interesting she's sorta interested in him too although i'm surprised they're not encouraged to do some 'small talk' or whatever, tho other than self checkout starting to be more popular i just stay brief as a customer but i guess if i was working somewhere i guess it'd be good to make an effort to memorize faces b/c some ppl would take it personally if you don't recognize them as a 'regular' lol

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Why does she have to be a jk lmao, just make her a college girl or something :huh:
I guess it's just more 'accepted' in JP culture, but hopefully it won't get too fanservicey ,even if the coworker straight up sexually harassed her earlier, but i'm sure there are some slow burn stories where they would like, know each other for five years or flash forward to them either being in a relationship or just being close friends and her reminiscing that she had a brief crush on him and just matured/tastes changed to whatever type of person she eventually ends up with. Or maybe a plot twist where she's like aro or so

Or MC falls in love with her mom and he becomes a stepdad XD; Could go either way i guess. Summary says it 'might start' but i think most ppl would think it's heading that way versus some fakeout. If not , them dating, realizing it wouldn't work out in the long run and moving on but depends on if this is just josei or some wish fulfillment shoujo manga

Dex-chan lover
Why does she have to be a jk lmao, just make her a college girl or something :huh:
Well japanese people obsessed with JK. Just kidding though i didn't know why. Maybe college doesn't have that free much time so it doesn't realistic. Or that's just the way the demographic is. But if you think about it, it always the same i mean JK with old men(or middle age man)

Dex-chan lover
It's refreshing to see authors bringing such unique romances to this medium! Also, glad to see there are people here who can distinguish between fact and fiction.

I'll definitely buy a volume once it comes out.

Last edited:
Contributor
Like age gap stories, on the other hand i'm not much into shoujo or josei, well, we will see how it go, art is very good and cute.

Dex-chan lover
Cant help but unfavourably compare this with Smoking behind the supermarket.

This is what this mangaka is copying and he isn't even trying to hide, just chasing the fleeting new trend.
My only wish is to know, who had this idea? The mangaka or his editor?

Dex-chan lover
Absolute shambles the minute they showed that highschool uniform...why Japan why can't you be normal?:facepalm::aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
"Oh my, this looks like a promising story about adults finding a second chance at love-"

FMC is a highschooler

"...and just like that, my interest in this has disappeared."

Aggregator gang
I'm a single dude reaching his 30s and the male mc reflects almost everything I had going on in my life at the moment.

except that I'm not falling for any high school women at the cash registry of a supermarket. dammit why did she had to be a jk aaaaaaaaahhh

Users who are viewing this thread