REIGEN: The Man With Level 131 Max Spirit Power! - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - SALT SPLASH

Double-page supporter
Holy shit, I never would've expected Reigen to ever EVER say upfront this.

Dropping some serious bombs despite the comedy, which is reasonable I guess, cause Tome really could've hurt herself if it was a more dangerous stalker.

Dex-chan lover
boy the art has vastly improved

also good on reigen for being responsible

Dex-chan lover
DAYUM, THINGS GOT DEEP REAL FAST
I've gotta say, this got pretty serious, it's the first time Reigen was ever upfront with someone about his job...I guess even his identities have a limit.
I'm guessing next chapter will be really existential.

Also, ONEs art is really finding it's stride, he was always good with expressions, but character look pretty cute now.

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Wow, One's gotten a lot better at drawing! His characters feel more dimensional now, and in a unusual twist from the norm, his artwork is gradually starting to resemble the anime.

Group Leader
@sem Damn! I didn't know he drew this one, that's a massive improvement! Now that I think of it, there were several pages in the OPM webcomic that were so fucking detailed they were insane

Dex-chan lover
BTW, is it true that this spinoff will only be a short story and will end next chapter? What gives?

Sem

Dex-chan lover
@Le_Dook

Actually going though this chapter again, I'm not even sure! He might have picked up some assistants or something! All of it looks like One's work, but the quality from panel to panel can vary a lot. In particular you can really notice it in the way the hands and heads are drawn, and in the skirts. Maybe it isn't One after all? But maybe it is. Agh, it's hard for me to confirm or deny.

Contributor
100+ chapters of Reigen lying about his lack of spiritual power, and he's just completely honest about it in just 6 here. That's some character development. Still, really good that he did. Although... would that really stop her from doing dangerous things like this? Not without at least one more chapter!

I guess he learned his lesson with Mob and doesn't want to see anyone else hurt because of him, which is some serious development. I'm glad he's grown as a person, and I'm glad ONE allowed that to happen.

Dex-chan lover
Well this was timed perfectly with the anime.

Dat Reigen development is beautiful, and he continues to give good advice.

Dex-chan lover
Mmmh, this is great and all, but wouldn't it be for the better if Serizawa also knew? their business can still work, hell it may even flow better if they are open about what they can do with their skills.

Unlike with Mob Serizawa hasn't been swallowed by the lie for too long, so there's is still time to make things right.

Fed-Kun's army
Serizawa probably already knows though. Espers know how much power a person has

Users who are viewing this thread