REIGEN: The Man With Level 131 Max Spirit Power! - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - REIGEN

This Manga was just as good as MP100, although it was short I'd rather have a really good short manga than a drawn out one. Can't wait for one's next series.

Dex-chan lover
Reigen is just the best at everything, except math, reading this while seeing the [End] on the chapter number just brought tears to my eyes, though.

Double-page supporter
It was a nice follow-up to the main story. Seeing best girl Tome have such a big role was nice too. A shame it has to end right when all her school friends got interesting as well...

Reigen's story will never end...!

Contributor
This was fun, but I'm glad to see it end. Better to finish a series on a high than let it drag on until it's a ghost of its former self.

Dex-chan lover
Reigen is the best. He can't solve problems most anyone else can, but if it's problems nobody else can solve, you can count on this guy!

A short manga, but I've learned to appreciate a story ending when the author decides it's time instead of overstaying its welcome or getting axed. Well done, ONE, and looking forward to more stuff from you.
I wouldn't mind seeing him tackle a parody or reconstruction of isekai or harem genres, personally.

Double-page supporter
Thank you so much Kibidango! Reigen has grown so much as a character that he's become a really captivating one. Seeing mob appear at last was so nice. Classic Reigen-Mob dynamic, I've waited for you!

Looking forward to ONE-sensei's next work!

Dex-chan lover
A nice way to book-end the world and serve as a great epilogue for MP100, Reigen straight up pulled a JoJo move with that look behind you trick.
Looking forward to ONEs next work...although I might’ve gotten way too attached to want this one to end.

Users who are viewing this thread