Reiketsu Ryuuou Heika no "Unmei no Tsugai" rashii Desu ga, Koukyuu ni Hikikomorou to Omoimasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 7.2 - His Majesty The Dragon Emperor, In a…

Dex-chan lover
There's got to be a bottom level to this denseness. She cannot be this stupid. She's acting like a harem protag willingly ignoring reality.

She's intelligent but not smart huh. Infuriating to watch especially as she gets depressed on her own accord that the guy she's finally falling for might like someone else.

Dex-chan lover
There's got to be a bottom level to this denseness. She cannot be this stupid. She's acting like a harem protag willingly ignoring reality.

She's intelligent but not smart huh. Infuriating to watch especially as she gets depressed on her own accord that the guy she's finally falling for might like someone else.
Ngl reading bunch of these fantasy manhwas made me feel that way, way too many times.

I'm just glad some progress is being made.

Dex-chan lover
This time on Fairy Mommy in the Dragon Palace: Glen stops ignoring the Inner Palace and Efinia is oblivious!

Group Leader

Understand her too. On the first day, she heard bad words about herself from him. She noticed he doesn't care about the inner palace too. There were also rumours of him being an arrogant and bad person. She newly starts to notice maybe he's not like that.

Also it's not like she thinks that favourite consort is absolutely not her. She still thinks it's possible, but a hard possibility :kek:

Dex-chan lover
I want to show my appreciation, but i can only say thanks. I can't send money, and even if i can. The currency is pretty worthless outside.
:notlikethis:

Users who are viewing this thread