Reiko no Fuugi

I caught myself smiling and laughing all the way through the first chapter, 9/10 I want more chapters.

This actually looks pretty promising! The main character is being charming, and I love her 70s manga reactions allt he way.

There's actually a Japanese light novel with the same name as the main female lead. She sorta reminds me of her except the circumstances were different. This just made me feel nostalgic.

The name is Kenkyo, Kenjitsu o Motto ni Ikite Orimasu. Except it's sadly on hiatus :(.

Contributor
If it's not an isekai, that leaves the one burning question of where the young lady got our protagonist's name from.

No doubt that will be answered in time.

This is really fun though.

Man, I mis-read the title and think that Reika sama got a manga adaptation. Gotta give this one a go anyway since the plot seems interesting.

Why the hell is this so similar to that Kenkyo WN? Even the character names are similar. That one is in infinite hiatus though... I guess I'll have to settle with a discount version.

Aggregator gang
Well, the character name is similar (Reiko Kujouin vs Reika Kisshouin) and the school setting is similar but that's all so far. None of the characters match up nor the story itself. Seems like Yuria might be an isekai character, one of the stupid kind who can't tell reality from fiction.

Double-page supporter
https://mangadex.org/chapter/808121/2
Left-most one is the school nurse doctor, but who are the other two young men? it's a bit hard to differentiate.

A story from the non reincarnated person's point of view and its actually high grade. Re.inds me of THAT reika despite not being a reincarnator. Good stuff.

Dex-chan lover
hoping with all my heart this will get translated faster than 1 chapter every 1-3 months

Group Leader
You know what I hate about this?

The fact that I'll have to wait one month for each chapter to be released.

@SOL_rocks Sorry to burst your bubble, but you can't translate faster than the chapters come out, and if I'm not mistaken this is a monthly series.

Users who are viewing this thread