Reiko no Fuugi

Dex-chan lover
based on the spoiler I'll come back after a year and see if the rating stays or turn into 5.0

Damn i was really enjoying this (altough there is too much words)

But thats End when i accidentaly read the spoilers.

Pls don't make it like that. Thats just too sad

😭😭 this is such a beautiful story
I can't wait for the next chapter
Thanks a lot for the translation and I look forward for more

I've been worn down by cheap manga storytelling, I can't stand stories that only exist on constant misunderstandings. Thats what this story is, the main character and the "heroin" will only misunderstand things, It would be amazing if the fully comprehended any situation at all. This manga is not for me.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I don't recall the last manga in which I got tired reading between pages. There's just so much text.
I didn't experience this even while reading actual books, there's something about these huge arse text-bubbles, and just feeling disheartened, lol.
P.S: God forbid I am not complaining, just swinging my cane. This thing has kept me busy for a long while.

@equat101
I totally get you. But I don't feel like misunderstandings are going to be the main thing in this manga.
It's much more likely the running joke will be that the MC is poor, yet people treat her like royalty.

P.P.S:
That spoiler....Wooph. Okay.

Aggregator gang
Anyone know what web novel chapter number is it when
her house gets destroyed by a landslide

After reading the spoilers, I feel like I got roped into a comedy routine, only the plot I thought I was gonna get was the boke, and the spoilers was the tsukkomi.

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh, yes, finally one where being a 'reincarnator' or 'inheritor' is properly treated as being crazy

Wow, reading that spoiler is extremely frustrating. Unfortunately
it is the "realistic" end. In real life the bad guys are rarely punished and often the victims are powerless to do anything. Although in this case it seems like revenge just isn't in her character.

Glad to know in advance. Don't know if I have enough mental fortitude to read this lmao

Pffffft, this is hilarious xDDD I love how Reiko just oozes Ojou-sama Energy without even trying!

Thanks for the translation, everyone~ <3

Users who are viewing this thread