Reiko no Fuugi

Dex-chan lover
>Manga not getting updated
>LN not translated
c7eb5bbae52025b4d2ad9b8224022bd4.gif

can someone please pick this up? ;_;

I wish someone would pick this series up since Seven Deadly Scans disbanded. Crossing my fingers for now!

i hope the artist is one of those artist who changes the ending from the novel tbh i really want reika to end up with soujuu i mean yeah in the novel its yuu but like hopefully just hopefully the artist changes the ml to soujuu

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

just read the spoilers thread after seeing the comments here and holy shit I thought it was a fluffy manga

Holy shit, I just read the spoilers: This sounds amazing. I totally had this pegged for misunderstood villainess fare... Mother of god this sounds like so much more.

I like this manga, i really do, but the narration are so much that rather than a manga it feels like i'm reading a novel with some pictures. It gets tiring sometimes tbh...

This is so amazing. Different from other villainess story i've ever read. The reincarnated person is not the mc, but someone else. Mc is just normal people from otome game. So unique.

Fed-Kun's army
I'd translate this, but chapter 5 is a paid-for at the only source I can find 😭

Users who are viewing this thread