Reincarnated as an Aristocrat With an Appraisal Skill - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Rosel Keisha

Dex-chan lover
Last page is so true. I can't stop reading this.

Finally an isekai MC that's not overpowered at all...

There are other isekai manga where the MC doesn't look OP at first, but they have an ability to grow stronger and stronger as the story progresses. This MC is not like that: if he wants to grow stronger, he has to keep his allies alive and make sure they grow in his stead. That's a huge handicap when other isekai MCs just get thrown bones here and there, and grow stronger every volume.

Fed-Kun's army
@shinobu well if you really read that amount of book in three hours not just skim it...a average person may take an hr reading a 200 page book depending on jow fast he/she comprehend

Dex-chan lover
So, they changed the point of view of that kids family compared to the WN. In the WN, the parent and the two siblings didn't really see that kid in good light, because to them physical abilities is all that matters (there is no use of intellectual people in there family). There was no mention of a dead Mother, or that the Brothers and Father wanted to take care and protect the weak kid (because they tried to belittle him about his physical weakness in every possible scenario).

@elsalvadorz: Compared to many other Series, the Mangaka of this series is actually working faster, since most Series nowadays (especially those adapted from a LN) are released on a monthly basis (with breaks of 1-2 months in between).
But here we are getting weekly or bi-weekly releases.

Aggregator gang
@lionfromnorth There is a novel Hakai no Miko. The goddess that sent him to a human supremacist world is a yandere. Her "blessing" is something that he have to rely on his wits and luck and reputation(being summoned/chosen by the goddess of death and destruction has an effect on enemy morale) and the oppressed demihumans. There is no harem as stated by the author. His power rely on his subordinate and influence.

This manga is very interesting, even if it is corny and has glaring flaws. But the real highlight is the TL group notes at the end haha. Great work guys, thank you for doing this.

If he could read that many books and retain almost any information he really would be a monster

54 books in 3 hours? that's awesome... It took me 2 days just to finish a single LN
(Yeah, I count the books in the picture)

The last page made me laugh harder than I should this morning lmao
Thanks for the chapter!

Group Leader
We'd read any trash isekai available. Thanks for the translations!

Users who are viewing this thread