Reincarnated as the Daughter of the Legendary Hero and the Queen of Spirits - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
A cheat reincarnee who have her priority straight, tho it's only the first chapter right now

Aggregator gang
Doesn't matter what sex the MC was originally, it seems to me like almost all Isekais with female MCs are a lot more interesting and often a lot better (case in point in avatar *wink* *wink*).

I'm pumped.

@Karsh probably because the stories focus on the characters more.

Also let's face it, if you were given a cheat and sent to another world, woudn't you want to be a cute girl too?

Dex-chan lover
Well... Ellen is sassy as F, and can make the Demon God Hajime somewhat jealous... but it's too early to say since Hajime turned an entire rabbit clan into a bunch of murderous mercenaries with a pension for long names.

Dex-chan lover
Uhm... do they really even NEED any protection?

@Randomizer you're talking as if those things were mutually exclusive, anyone who's read enough manga knows ANYTHING can still look like a cute girl.

Dex-chan lover
the possibility of her creating a nuclear bomb to erase enemies is high.

@Karsh - I have also thought about that. It might be just what JamesHenderson1065 said, which really boils down to personal biases. But if there's a more "universal" reason - or maybe the right word is more "intrinsic"? I can't think of the right word... But what I'm trying to say is if there's reasons based more on the works itself - then it's probably a combination of talent and intent.

Talent as in the bad authors would go for the most default stuff. Including making an unimaginative wishfullment fantasy with generic self-inserts.

Intent as in the more serious type would be looking to actually craft a story. Sometimes just to parody tropes. Sometimes explore implications of a premise. Sometimes create interesting characters to play out. They would write about either genders, but female-centered stories don't have to deal with bad authors weighting down the average.

Fed-Kun's army
Why bother with nukes and invisible fire that can burn stone, when you can just use a few micrograms of polonium?

Users who are viewing this thread