Reincarnated as the Daughter of the Legendary Hero and the Queen of Spirits - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Sora Yori Takaku
Sousei No taiga
Suzuki-san Wa Tada Shizuka
Sekisei Inko
Tokyo revengers
And a Shitload of better series with an actual story,plot,deep plot ect... BUT NVM its alright I like Isekai too ...

96nNylH.jpg

Aggregator gang
@Madcat6204 It’s the other way around. Magizines our focused on a particular demographic. If the editor of a shonen magazine doesn’t think it’ll appeal to some of the demographic, they eon’t run it in that mag. Demographic and genre are seperate things, though certain demographics and genre are frequently seen together as with the shoujo ai/seinen example you mentioned.

Double-page supporter
@Angibot
-maka from soul eater
-ryuko from kill la kill
-yonagi from act-age
-kagome from inuyasha

there is good main female characters that could be work good in shounen manga/anime

Fed-Kun's army
@onionskins good examples , completely forgot maka was the MC from Soul eater given how Black Star and Death overshadow her.

Dex-chan lover
@Angibot I honestly don't think any of the MC's in Soul Eater overshadowed the others, since it's very much preference. I thought Maka was probably my favorite of them for a Lead character, but Black Star and Death the Kid were both excellent MC's too. Soul, Tsubaki, and the Thompson sisters were all pretty good, and all of their interactions were nice,
though the Thompson sisters had like no arcs to themselves iirc.

Double-page supporter
Just the fact that the main character was an actual scientist/researcher with an adult mind in the previous life instead of a high school kid who just so happens to know everything is already such a huge improvement over 99% of manga, I hope this is fun all the way to the end.

Double-page supporter
@ravidya thompson sister had their own backstories in spin-off called "Soul Eater NOT!", if you have a plan to watch it, I warn you that it's really different from the original Soul Eater

Fed-Kun's army
I want this to get an anime now. I love the character designs, particularly how she has her mother’s face and her fathers hair. In so few manga/anime do we actually see the mc’s parents, especially both of them.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm here for the lovely loli MC character's design, but stayed because of the sexy MILF Queen of Spirit.

Double-page supporter
err, kinda have feeling some kind of hack cheat modified PRINCESS MAKER or something ...
😅
and is she going to NUKE the enemies ?

Users who are viewing this thread