Reincarnated as the Daughter of the Legendary Hero and the Queen of Spirits - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
She reminds me of Camellia Bluegarden's evil twin in Secret of evermore. "The hero destroyed Mungola, and the furious twin leaped from her balcony in an attempt to crush him. She missed and crashed through the floor, and several more floors below it, to her doom."

Aggregator gang
@GrimGriefer Even the most beautiful people will eventually turn ugly if they over indulge themselves. Also royalty is known for inbreeding.

@GrimGriefer Nah, this is just what happens when you spoil someone rotten to the core, and they eventually grow up with no self control and the self image of whatever they looked like when they were in their late childhood/early teens. You could say that the flesh now mirrors the ugliness of the soul.

And though that might sound a tad harsh (though looking at the other comments here, it's not exactly an unpopular opinion), on the basis of what little we learned in this chapter about her it doesn't seem too far fetched...

Reminds me of that one passage from Roald Dahl, the one from Matilda: "If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it."

Essentially, that woman is that plus royal inbreeding. Big yikes.

Dex-chan lover
IT'S THE LEFTOVER DEMON YO!!

KILL IT!! KILL IT WITH FIRE BEFORE IT BREEDS!!

Oh sh*t. I need to go read some hent*i to flush that image out of my head. Else I'm going to have nightmares for weeks.

Dex-chan lover
In the name of all that is good and holy, we need to assemble a team of finest heroes to vanquish this evil monster Agielle! Quick, before she ruins my eyes any more than this!

Fed-Kun's army
Holy ... !
I expected it from the foreshadowing, but this is an atrocity! It's an affront unto my eyes!
Now I need a brain-bleach o_O

Users who are viewing this thread