Reincarnated as the Daughter of the Legendary Hero and the Queen of Spirits - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

OBEJECTION OBJECTION OBJECTION
I OBJECT TO ROMANCING THE ROYALS

Awww. I feels so bad for the prince, all he wants to do is be friends with Ellen and the spirits... but he’s stuck with the mistake of his ancestors :(

Fed-Kun's army
Too dumb... so many possibilities to corner this king, but she just goes with it as if she has no brain at all... well, still intrested to see what happens about the curse thingi, especially since the two boys seem to not be heavily influenced by their asshole-father :eek: one just wanting to be friends and the other looking up to the hero, liability just trough blood is wrong anyway, the king obviously deserves it, but as long as the kids dont become like him they dont.

Dex-chan lover
holy moly i hate all those royals, king and his kids, I really hope MC does not get together with the princess cause holyshit that would be really EW

Double-page supporter
JUST KILL EVERYONE
It's seriously not that hard. Slaughtering your enemies is the easiest answer to any possible problem.
Jokes aside, I hope she doesn't befriend any of the royal people but that's expecting too much from this.

Dex-chan lover
so its not just the spirits who cant forgive the royals, its the murdered spirits themselves. they cling to them.
@Silwith if she wanted the most peaceful outcome it was the best choice- until she learned the real curse.

Dex-chan lover
again, just kill them, the royal family is filled with evil trash. the kingdom will be much better of once they are dead.

Group Leader
Dammmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn~
That's not a simple curse... that's a grudge.

The whole plot/politics is so convoluted.... These types of scenario would work if it's normal human nobles scheming against each other.

But here we have spirits that people treat as gods, She could just kill the entire royal family and be done with it. And she can spin it into something like divine retribution.

She could put the tiniest trace of lead in the dude, and watch from a distance.

Dex-chan lover
Its the curse made manifest. So much darkness that if they meet a being a light, they will seek help from them.

Dex-chan lover
Poor prince, even if he's good, he is pure kryptonite for her, GG for that friendship

Dex-chan lover
Dead spirits grudges. Not as scary as I thought but still creepy

Users who are viewing this thread