Reincarnated as the Daughter of the Legendary Hero and the Queen of Spirits - Vol. 5 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
This poor child, it really seems as though she's absolutely unwanted while her cousin is constantly praised

Dex-chan lover
Her father is a irresponsible asshole. He doesn't want the "job" of raising her so decided to throw her away in some school.

The grandmother is also not good since she "forgets" the mistakes of her son and put the whole blame on the child's mother who seems to be suffering from alcoholism.

Dex-chan lover
What a garbage ass dad, pretty bad grandma too.

I feel like the characters were more decent in previous chapters...

Everyone's shitty the lil bro, his wife (still thristy for mc's dad) and grandma. The poor kid just needs love and attention!

Shoutout to the maid that blocked the thristy moms drink to the kid.

Ahh yes everyone is so nice to mc and so shitty to other side chara -_-

Let me guess the one who gonna be kind to her is just gonna be mc
What with the grandma portrayed as being this spoiling grandmother but turns out she is being cruel to other chara beside mc, seems inconsistent/out of character

People saying that the daughter is spoiled, but i see her as frustrated rather than spoiled .
Her parents don't care about her and she doesn't get treated nicely there, so why calling her spoiled when she never get spoiled by anyone.
Can you blame her for being mad at everyone and everything, she been living the commoner care free life and get dragged to the noble society where she suddenly expected to act like the perfect lady on top of that her parents don't care about her every time she want to converse with them they tell her to go away and to add salt to the wound suddenly everyone in the mansion praising and instantly loving mc everyone who laid eyes on mc start loving and spoiling her like how the grandma and the old butler very happy when mc call them gramps/grandma, ofc she would be jealous she never get that kind of treatment.

So everyone kind of hating on this but, the MC is pretty much 10 to 11 years old while Lafilia is old than that. So people spoiling the MC more is reasonable. The grandmother is not acting spoil is because you can see MC know courtesy as a young lady while Lafilia doesn't and she is in fact Sauvel's heir so she has to be more strict to her. And you guys can see that everyone in the mansion like her and want to protect her from her mother, who is obviously turned crazy after that thing. The maids are pretty much gossiping and that was heard by Lafilia, but you can't really blame them from that. You know a child acting like an adult but still look cute got more attention from the adults. But i think her dad, the lil brother, is yes, shitty, since he can't take care of his child, the maid would act accordingly. If Sauvel treat her like her how Rovel treat Ellen when the maids see that, they would be more comfortable with Lafilia, pretty much treating your boss's child base on how the boss interact with his kid. You can also see that Rovel and the grandma tried to hint it to him that he's being a bad parent. I would understand people want them to just tell that straight to him, but if he doesn't realize it himself, then no matter what people said, he can't understand. And i thought the mom incident was weird, but turns out she has issue already even before meeting Rovel so yeah.

Aggregator gang
I had to re-read the story to get back here.

I hate how everyone has treated Aria and Rafilia up to this point. Imagine that you were marrying the love of your life, not knowing what his brother looked like (See Aria's introduction chapter. She most likely knew about Rovel since he was from the same household, but, she didn't know what he looked like), and then "falling in lust" with this new person. Fair. Every human has lustful thoughts. It's to be human.

Then, on your wedding day, the Goddesses of Truth and Marriage slap you on the wrist and lightly brand you for daring to have lustful thoughts somewhere in your subconsciousness. Then, the QUEEN OF SPIRITS herself shows up to say some vague nonsense about a "sin" and imply that you are two-timing on your husband, which you haven't and don't plan on doing. Even the person you've gotten a crush on shows up to shout in your face about being a two-timing cheater without taking the time to listen to you. While she does help you out because she being oh-so-magnanimous she still implies that you are the reason the Royal Family has taken an interest in her daughter.

Then, while you are slowly coming to terms with yourself and "repenting", you get slapped in the face AGAIN as the Hero and Spirit Queen's DAUGHTER shows up to admonish you as well, saying the Royal Family will most likely kill you for potentially weakening the kingdom's military power by having a brand of infidelity. You now have an existential crisis on your hands. You need your spouse to be there for you, but, they are nowhere to be found.

It's now 3 1/2 years later, and you're still wallowing in your fear, anxiety, and depression. You develop a superiority complex and are heavily drinking as a way of mitigating the fear you feel constantly as a literal CHILD's words are haunting you because you had the very human reaction of getting slightly turned on with your spouse's hot sibling, and to make matters worse, your spouse has all but abandoned you.

This doesn't even begin to get into the horrible treatment that your new household's staff have treated your daughter just because she isn't the daughter of the Spirit Queen and Hero.

------

Sauvel is a horrible spouse and deserves to be single for the rest of his life. How can he plan to so easily throw Aria and Rafilia away like that? Ellen was right. In any normal circumstance, Aria's "lustful thoughts" wouldn't have mad Vin and Vohl bat an eye. They were needlessly harsh to Aria.

Fed-Kun's army
Sauvel kinda sucks bcuz he barely has any time for his daughter but his wife sucks even more

Users who are viewing this thread