Reincarnated to Be the Wicked Maid at the Main Lead's Side - Ch. 3 - The Dean and The Demon King

Dex-chan lover
The translation is great, but the material is incredibly stupid and juvenile. The writer did no research and has no idea how any situation like this could potentially unfold. I applaud the translator's effort, because you are doing a wonderful job

Dex-chan lover
The translation is great, but the material is incredibly stupid and juvenile. The writer did no research and has no idea how any situation like this could potentially unfold. I applaud the translator's effort, because you are doing a wonderful job
I'm glad that someone else agrees. The translator is doing a great job, it's just unfortunate that they chose this god awful manhua. It feels like it's trying to speed run how fast it can become trash.

I'm glad that someone else agrees. The translator is doing a great job, it's just unfortunate that they chose this god awful manhua. It feels like it's trying to speed run how fast it can become trash.
I really appreciate the kind words!
I'm hoping this manhua turns it around soon, it does feel pretty rushed and confusing to me at times. The raws are at chapter 50, so at least it hasn't been axed yet? Maybe that's not how things work with manhua lol. I'll keep my hopes up for a while longer.

Regards,
Yoru

Dex-chan lover
I really appreciate the kind words!
I'm hoping this manhua turns it around soon, it does feel pretty rushed and confusing to me at times. The raws are at chapter 50, so at least it hasn't been axed yet? Maybe that's not how things work with manhua lol. I'll keep my hopes up for a while longer.

Regards,
Yoru
I guess I'll give it another shot to support your translation

Users who are viewing this thread