Reincarnation Coliseum - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Breeding For The First Time

Bruh where’s that, I can’t even find it on the raws
Found it but its nothing impressive its just sketches of the chick with erotic poses / expression (With that I mean you don't really see him or her 'interact' you can only infer it). So still nothing much to see.

Fed-Kun's army
Thankfully the MC really did the segs. I was expecting some cliche to why he would not want to lost his virginity like that and bla bla bla

Dex-chan lover
I hope you guys continue to TL this one. Someone tried to TL the Indonesian uploads and it was hella rough.

Dex-chan lover
So the premise here is that any man who loses here gets changed into a woman, and any woman who win grows a penis.

So why are all of the opponents just women?
Women ungrow it and stop being a futa for the fights, and they purposely pair men and women to fight the opposite gender.
So for the MC it'll only be women.

Double-page supporter
wtf after all of that they just instantly skip the whole banging part

Dex-chan lover
How often is the evil sadistic character secretly a masoquist as well? Is this a common trope?

I think they are women because they work under the priestess.
Who knows maybe there will be one match when mc beats a guy and....rip
Though I think they are all women because mc is a man.
It makes it easier for everyone to digest, but you never can tell especially with the the authors who are working on this.
it better be natural born women not a man that turn into a woman to me that not a woman it disgusting show some respect to real woman and not turn man into women that how it should be 😮‍💨

Users who are viewing this thread