Reincarnation Coliseum - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Punishment And Role

Dex-chan lover
@Metasepia @LoopStricken got any problem with me?:shamihuh::shamihuh: acutually its you guys who are dumb not to understand that anyone with a copy of the manga can scantalate it :smug::smug:and also PEOPLE NEED FASTER RELEASES THAN WATING FOR MONTHS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER .with that said I HAVE NO INTERST IN REPLYING TO SUCH PEOPLE.SO THIS WOULD MY LAST MESSAGE TO SUCH PEOPLE .I DONT CARE WHAT YOU PEOPLE SAY .I BELIEVE WHAT I SAID AND I STAND FOR IT
@Naishofu if youve got any delicacy youd better remove that dumb tag you know.i mean arent you ashamed of butting in other peoples concern .first of all its not like you read the chapter / did you didnt read it waiting for the group to translate it right. be ashamed atleast s little for i wrote this after some people were tagging my thanks to the translator as dumb. I believe you could understand me now.[ and to all those waiting to tag my comment dumb ...please feel free to do so cuz its not the first time in my life meeting idiots:meguusmug:]

Dex-chan lover
This is such a degenerate manga and I love every page of it. Thank you the translation

Dex-chan lover
Satisfying conclusion for the brown tomboy. Next opponent is too adverse for my western sensibilities. So I'll definitely stay away from that conclusion. Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
yes brother thank you for your translation . i really thank the translators and am grateful to them. some idiot tagged my comment dumb on the release of the previous chapter, i hope that he wouldnt read this chapter lmao:angery::huh::finnawoke::meguusmug:
thank you for tagging yourself as dumb @Shot8manga @Sasman88 @Naishofu @Sollertia_ @ieatass69 @popo53414 @badjokejoel @LoopStricken and @Metasepia .you just proved sucessfully that you are the typical hyprocrites who are just ungratefulto others. dont you have any shame ,in reading the chapter and ther calling the people thanking the translators dumb ...the truth is that you are just who you seem to be total loses .first learn to be grateful to other and then comment on others :cautious::sneaky::oooo::meguusmug::smug::shamihuh::smugnako::02: JUST A PLEASENT ADVICE THO . FOR THOSE MARKING THIS DUMB YOU ARE WELCOME TO PROVE YOURSELF :meguusmug: :meguusmug: :glee: :glee::smug:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Once again, I only reacted to your post because I thought it was funny that such a thing made you so aggravated, that it seemed so very important to you. I should probably apologise for that now, though.
I actually agree with you; of course I'm thankful for people translating this stuff I couldn't read otherwise.

Dex-chan lover
Once again, I only reacted to your post because I thought it was funny that such a thing made you so aggravated, that it seemed so very important to you. I should probably apologise for that now, though.
I actually agree with you; of course I'm thankful for people translating this stuff I couldn't read otherwise.
you get it brother :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
Put some more emojis, it will make you look smarter. by the way, marking my last coments as dumb was very mature of you.
oh did it hurt you ..:meguusmug::meguupog::glee:now could you understand how others feel when you do the same thing.and you are definitely welcome to mark this dumb you know :meguusmug::smug::smug:.please kindly prove yourself dumb by marking this comment and my future comments dumb.THANK YOU@Shot8manga for proving yourself dumb. and for your knowledge shut up its plain boring and tiring to communicate with boring people like you.i dont want to keep on doing this.so IN THE NAME OF UNIVERSAL BROTHERHOOD I FORGIVE YOU

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
akatsuki scans you guys are really pushing us into a corner not uploading new chapters and askng the man who took the job to stop.In the first place try to keep your words:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Users who are viewing this thread