Reincarnation Coliseum - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - The Match of a Split Second

Dex-chan lover
This idiot at least betting on himself right, just imagine the money earned by those before... ✨o✨

On pg31, this absolute freak is applying all of his weight on his newly formed arm stub. He's just got it on the ground supporting his body while the signaling the ref. Crazy

Even for an incel power fantasy this writing is really dumb and on the nose. Even Batman doesn't have "prep time" armor this strong

Aggregator gang
Literally my reaction :
7g65nj.jpg
That panel is legendary.

Yeah seems like he moved himself to get out of the range as you said. I dont know if the missing foot is just an error, because it seems to be there after his movement. But after Alice made her move, he teleported his hand, holding the paralysing mushroom, in her general direction incapacitating her.

Why she cant use her skills while Paralysed i do not know, might be shock from having been bested for the first time. But a win is a win.
i know its late but didn't he explain he used his foot as a measurement to align the teleport?
also since she has a massive spatial teleport much greater than the one he practiced with it should be easier

Of course, why did I not see the loli tag, I'm literally blind 😭

Someone tell me she is at LEAST Legal...

Edit: THERE IS NO LOLI TAG, IM NOT BLIND JUST GULLIBLE-
amerimutts be like "nooooooooooooooooooooooooo every show has to follow exactly modern values, wait murder in fiction? RAPE? wow thats cool, mass genocide? damn thats cool? lolis? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHAHAHHAEREASHLDIHASDKJHSDKFHJDK"

Dex-chan lover
amerimutts be like "nooooooooooooooooooooooooo every show has to follow exactly modern values, wait murder in fiction? RAPE? wow thats cool, mass genocide? damn thats cool? lolis? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHAHAHHAEREASHLDIHASDKJHSDKFHJDK"
LMBO ok

buddy no one is aligned with you its just you sperging in all caps
LMAO everyone can see your reacts on each comment, you're literally scouting around for all of my comments then reacting with "dumb" lmao.
how pathetic do you have to be? no lifer please touch grass kek.

Dex-chan lover
LMAO everyone can see your reacts on each comment, you're literally scouting around for all of my comments then reacting with "dumb" lmao.
how pathetic do you have to be? no lifer please touch grass kek.
i did it to piss you off stupid lolol

Users who are viewing this thread