Reincarnation Coliseum - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - The Powerful Management

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure some of us would've dived face first into her crotch right after demanding it. XD

Desmos biggest titties I have ever seen
Padawan needs more exposure.

Norma stitz
Both are well-endowed, sure, but whereas Desmos has the figure of a female bodybuilder, Norma is, uhh... quite fat, and not the kind of phat that is tempting to some.

Dex-chan lover
seeing desmos got me read for my death

death-by-snu-snu-meme-awaiting-death-by-snu-snu.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Wait wait wait, the crowed is calling out what she is wearing as lewd?! How is that lewder that so many other of the outfits?
I think only Marl had a lewder outfit. Mary's previous outfit had only side boob.. Now she has boob flaps.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, the MC has been a slave for like, a month or two now, and he just now thinks to ask, "Hey, so like... who am a actually a slave to?" That's definitely some top-tier mastermind gamer thinking for you.

And then he proceeds to shit-talk his slave-master as hard as he can without receiving any punishment, because that's definitely how being a slave works.

Dex-chan lover
so Mary just wear a single, free-flowing, piece of cloth like the 2nd girl and nothing underneath it? the author sense of clothing style is something else lol.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, the MC has been a slave for like, a month or two now, and he just now thinks to ask, "Hey, so like... who am a actually a slave to?" That's definitely some top-tier mastermind gamer thinking for you.
That was a flashback to his first week.

Thats a leap, one we don't know the colors, and two they said "thats your wife you know" not somthing like "what is she your wife" Its also was probably slightly off TL and meant to say "thats your girl you know" and another was saying "what kind of cloths are you making her wear" and calling him a "perverter bastard" So it is being called lewd. Rather than bridal it looks more priestess like as well.
I don't think it's a leap. The artist posted a colored drawing and it's white and some other people were mentioning it looks like a wedding dress.

And as you mentioned, what that guy's said can't be "that's your wife, y'know?" since she really isn't. The original line actually sounded like "what is she, your wife?".

And then he proceeds to shit-talk his slave-master as hard as he can without receiving any punishment, because that's definitely how being a slave works.
He asked that right after his battle against Mary, not after defeating all 4 heavenly kings.
The transition didn't make it much clear though

EDIT: I just checked the translation for that scene and there's a mistake there. Zulu was not talking in past tense but actually future possibility, so that's where the confusion comes from. Original panel and the deepl translation just to illustrate that it isn't past tense

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I don't think it's a leap. The artist posted a colored drawing and it's white and some other people were mentioning it looks like a wedding dress.

And as you mentioned, what that guy's said can't be "that's your wife, y'know?" since she really isn't. The original line actually sounded like "what is she, your wife?".
Ah so there is outside info, I still think it could also be sexy priestess based as that is also a trend. Also I did say that I thought the line was off, and should be "that's your girl" which would make sense.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what are the rules for a tag team battle? not only in-battle but also for the punishment of losers, do they also become slaves but in bundle? if they win what happens to the loser's slaves (if they have some) etc

Most likely. Zayd might even become one of his slaves. There might be a chapter or two where he loses and has to figure out a way to take back everything, which would be an interesting few chapters.
He would likely plan his whole defeat. Dude is a mastermind

Me: the writing in this series is horrible, and the fights are passable at best. Why do I keep reading this?

Also me: hehe giant woman
Honestly the writing isn't even that bad. It's pretty basic sure, but it does the work.
I mean, it mostly serve as a support for tge real show : THE BOOBS !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread