Reincarnation Coliseum - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - Betrayal Of Expectations

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised that he has not put his slaves nearby so he can copy their skills and have more combinations in the arena.
I'm fairly sure they would take countermeasures against that but then again he had Alice sitting BELOW the arena to use her ability so...

Dex-chan lover
So is the big beefy general going to become a woman this time (assuming he loses)? I still don't get why the Sword Master didn't become his slave last time, given the rules of the arena.

The sword master wasn't the 'owner' of himself, he was slave contracted to win and entered the arena based on that.
Likewise, the General, having just become a slave, should also just be a slave and be owned by someone so should be a prize once beaten.

But I get the feeling that this comic has an aversion to actually showing men turning into women and getting stuffed, though it's hardly my fetish either, but IT IS the plot of this comic so it should actually happen at some point.
You didn't pay too much attention to the rules of this particular tournament, did you?
This is basically NTR arc. The contestant's partner is at stake. In Mikagami's case, the girls(sic) he already defeated. In the case of his opponents, whatever girl they have at hand. In the previous match it was Mary/kunoichi, this time it's Marl/nun.
Well, the healer girl looks timid. If physical attacks doesn't work, then he might as well try psychological. Or if he's good at dating sims he could just seduce her right there.
"It can't be helped. Let's strip!"

Dex-chan lover
Two big reasons why being short is better:
Hh2HdWN.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
HELL YEAH BEST GIRL CHAPTER/FIGHT. Cool opponent this time too. Really makes up for the previous crappy fight and spoils.

Group Leader
The healer looks really unconfident with being in this match, the total opposite of the Hero guy. What if he gets her to give up?

Last edited:
I'm surprised that he has not put his slaves nearby so he can copy their skills and have more combinations in the arena.
He already did this in a previous fight (ch 13), but it was discovered and he probably can't do it anymore. The arena crowd is protected by a magical barrier that blocks abilities so he can't copy the skills of crowd members.

Dex-chan lover
You didn't pay too much attention to the rules of this particular tournament
I don't seem to recall it ever being explained?... Outside of this being a 2 v 2 anyway (so maybe you're right, haha).
After all, we'd all been asking about whether sword guy was going to get turned into a girl at the time, and if it had been stated in the rules that this was an 'ntr punishments game', I think we'd have known that would not be the case and there wouldn't have been a discussion around it.

Do correct me though.

Users who are viewing this thread