Reincarnation Coliseum - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - Betrayal Of Expectations

Dex-chan lover
Not the big tits we wanted, or the other big tits we wanted, but i will take this version of big tits nun no complains

Dex-chan lover
So is the big beefy general going to become a woman this time (assuming he loses)? I still don't get why the Sword Master didn't become his slave last time, given the rules of the arena.

The sword master wasn't the 'owner' of himself, he was slave contracted to win and entered the arena based on that.
Likewise, the General, having just become a slave, should also just be a slave and be owned by someone so should be a prize once beaten.

But I get the feeling that this comic has an aversion to actually showing men turning into women and getting stuffed, though it's hardly my fetish either, but IT IS the plot of this comic so it should actually happen at some point.
In these paired combats only one of the team gets taken by the winner if I'm remembering the explanation from early right.

Marl chapter and a not-Hex Maniac; what a time to be alive. :salute:

My guess is he's somehow going to mess with the "consider you an enemy" rule to teleport or get some other useful skill. That or figure out he can, I dunno, steal the shield skill to block out air.

Dex-chan lover
Since she has 2 skills...
why not Copy the barrier...

half of infinite still infinite
220px-Galaxy_brain.jpg

nvm... i didnt read the posts

Dex-chan lover
Nah, he's the MC of a harem manga where if he loses, he loses a harem member. Not only losing them, but getting NTR'd as well. Dude is always going to pull something out of his ass to win.
Yeah, I know, I'm not expecting anything else than a win for his team, somehow, either through the match itself or by some kind, like a win by default due to the enemy team being disqualified somehow...

Dex-chan lover
she looks like she will "break with any push", my vote is mc shocking her with something indecent/fucked up given the nature of this series. lol

Dex-chan lover
One again after 21 chapter i still see people commenting "so the dude gonna turn into à woman?" For the 192749294810time no he Will not . Not in 2v2 . The winner take the woman of the enemy team. Hell we saw that Last match. You see the bubble with the weird thing in them? You need to read them

Mhhh seems more harsh than what i wanted to say

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So why was he slapped?
Mary also slaped him in the last fight the theory in there was that for the copy skill to work he has to see the person as a danger or oponent but can also just mikagami trying to hide how the skill really works.

Users who are viewing this thread